I want to talk to a supervisor

This kind of stuff won’t garner any “help and support” from any of the people that regularly post here.

5 Likes

That’s not going to happen though.

4 Likes

No, they do not. For someone accusing everyone of assuming things, you seem to assume the most.

Quite frankly, you don’t. That’s not an insult, but a suggestion to take the advice that every single person is giving you.

Not the flex you think it is.

4 Likes

so you’re saying a blue cant respond and give me a number or email of a supervisor? now how do you know that? you clearly dont work for blizzard.

This entire thread is unproductive, unfortunately.

Here is what will happen:

An SFA will enter the thread.

They will state that the forum is primarily a players-helping-players environment with Blizzard moderation and info.

They will confirm that the only way to respond to an in-game penalty is with an appeal ticket, which will regrettably take longer than typical because of high demand. Not on the forum, not in Live Chat, not an appeal to the White House.

They will emphasize that arguing about penalties is not permitted in the forums.

They will reiterate that the penalty is being applied for what the notice email specified, and not some unspecified hidden agenda. They can ban your account for any reason at all, and they don’t have to lie about it .

9 Likes

No, you haven’t been refused support. As already mentioned the queues are just very long at the moment. I currently see 3 proper tickets, and 2 self-help appeals open…in the last two days. There is no need to open multiple tickets, things don’t go faster that way.

I’d like to clear up a few of your misconceptions.

This is primarily a player to player help forum. Your fellow players freely give of their own time to assist where and when they can - and their advice is excellent. Please be mindful of that and be a bit more civil to those trying to help you.

Next - this suspension is based on language - and given what I see having been reported, starting on 9/6, this isn’t going to be overturned. You seem rather fond of using a slang word for cats and female dogs when you are unhappy with people - as well as sprinkling copious F-bombs into your chat. I’d suggest in the future you also be mindful of your fellow players in-game and be a tad more diplomatic and avoid those profanities, among others.

Lastly, no - we don’t go about looking for an excuse to ban a player. Reports are worked as they come in, and it takes some time to get to them. An account action is rarely for something that just happened, could even have been from a week or two ago. Actioning a player is actually the last thing we ever want to do - but it is sometimes necessary to uphold our codes of conduct.

While you can certainly leave those tickets open if you wish, based on these records there is a vanishingly small chance this is going to be overturned.

Appeals aren’t for a discussion - they are for the records to be reviewed to make sure no mistakes were made. There were no mistakes made in this case.

30 Likes

As pointed out in the stickies at the top of this forum, posted there by Blizzard employees, this forum isn’t a means to bypass the ticket system nor in the 10+ years I have been posting here have they EVER gotten someone in touch with a supervisor by posting here…since they’re not GMs.

Again, like a broken record, you’re violating the code of conduct posting here. It’s hard to believe your innocence when you continue down a path of rules violations.

Edit: Puts out some fresh bamboo for Orlyia

10 Likes

Correct. Put your big boy pants on and accept that you are gonna have to wait for the appeal to go through.

3 Likes

A Blue can respond (and probably will). But they are not going to give you a way to contact a supervisor, or let you jump the queue.

6 Likes

Anyone typing ought to pause a beat and read Orlyia’s response.

I didn’t mean to direct that at anyone specifically, there were like eight people typing, I mistakenly clicked to reply to Raven.

9 Likes

Correct. They can not, and will not, give you a means to contact a supervisor. That does not happen and is not how to appeal account actions.

7 Likes

customer service and customer support are the same thing!!! lol there is no assumption…they mean the same thing. do you want me to post the definition of both of them on here? lol this is ridiculous.

you dont even know that customer service is synonymous with customer support. like i’m going to take any suggestions or advice from you

i was using this as an example that i can do the same thing that guy did to me by saying he has been on forums since 2010. boy you are a sharp one

thank you for pointing it out. orlyia’s response surely cleared things up for everyone.

7 Likes

these are 2 separate things. i definitely believe you when they say they will not but that is bs saying they can not.

Context is everything.

You really should stop - and read Orlyia’s reply.

4 Likes

My money is on further defense. If I am wrong, I am wrong but that’s my bet.

3 Likes

They are not. Not by many companies’ definition, and most pertinently, not by Blizzard’s definition.

Oh, that’s definitely one thing you and I can agree on. But for completely opposite reasons.

That’s your choice. Should probably take suggestions and advice from the Blue response you did get, though.

7 Likes

Dude are you purposely avoiding the blue post? Orlyia plainly explained everything.

6 Likes

Yeah, we do know what happened now because you got your Blue reply, pointing out exactly the sorts of things you were saying.

13 Likes

lol what? i’m sorry did i miss a blue response on this topic? and hold on i’ll copy and paste the definitions of customer service and customer support for you just to clarify their meanings for you.