I want these threads gone and deleted

Hello mods. I really want these threads/posts deleted for good. These Threads I couldn’t really change due to the name change and also the fact looking back at it. I wasn’t happy for what I did to the Community, to the People who were commenting, and I actually did do harassment, bullying, and etc.

If you kindly please delete and remove these threads off of here. I’ll be happy.

You guys have Officially made me Lose my Marbles! - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
The Day of Retribution has Come! Meme Wars have Started! - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

The mods dont cross moderate the blues also try to avoid it and vrak gone home forr the nite knock on wood.

I was just wondering if the Mods could help because One I changed my name and I moved to a different server. So sadly I can’t edit or delete them myself.

each forum has its own mods and they dont work 24/7.

oh so how do I contract them with the Issue I have?

Recreate a character (at least lvl 10) on the same server, with the same name and you should regain access.

Currently, the way the WoW Forums work is by character name-server name. Once one is changed, you lose access to your posting history.

those threads have replies so he cant delete them i dont think name change affect posting history.

Well darn it. I mean those did do bullying, harassment, and etc that did broke the rules and I’m surprised they haven’t been removed and deleted yet because of it.

you can always flag ur posts and hope a mod delelets or locks the topic. Bear in mind depending on how bad uve been in the topic could result in a forum vacation.

They were bad and I wasn’t proud of it. Because those threads/posts did do harassment, bullying, and insulting people which I wasn’t happy with back then. Like I didn’t know what I was thinking. That’s why I’m hoping the mods show up and get rid of them. That way the people that I was to can be happy, and the link websites that I would be gone too.

Because in a way these a posts that should have been shutdown and deleted for a long time. Just hoping.

4 years later? As long as you don’t link them (/shrug) or bump them…they really shouldn’t matter now.

The likelihood is that anyone who might have posted in them that long ago is more than likely long gone.

1 Like

If you are one of the mods. I would be happy to see those threads gone. Even if it’s 4 years ago I still had gotten away with harassment, bullying, and insulting players on those threads should have gotten the boot the long time ago.

There are no mods here just players only ones that can do that are blues or the invisible mods but they dont make themselves heard.

I am not. Only blue posts are Blizzard posts.

Feel free to report any posts you think are violating the rules.

But understand, as I said, those other players are almost certainly long gone by now.

1 Like

There are no moderators here. This is a peer to peer help desk with assistance from SFAs, who are not mods, devs or GMs.

Hmm ok. I swear the Green Posts was the Mods.

Mods do not post on the forums.

Nope. Green posts are MVPs which are other players just like you. Technically speaking, you’re bringing attention to extremely old posts that literally nobody even knows about anymore and don’t really need moderation at this point.

Just let them go into the abyss :wink:

Hmm ok. I mean I did got away with Bullying of course and I just not happy with what I did.

its the internet what happens on the internet is there forever ever ever ever ever mwa ha ha ha. Weve all been there.