I want the game to go back to being simpler

You’re arguing with a known forum agitator. Any time they get called out, they will fold like a cheap suit, or start deflecting like they did in this thread when they get called out.

Look how they dodged my question here, this poster just loves to argue with people. You will never get anywhere with them, they are firmly entrenched with their views on how the game should operate.

1 Like

You’re having a very, very different experience than I am. I use cooldowns every pull otherwise party members will die.

That’s my point. I’m having the same experience you are which is why I agree with you, saneara isn’t.

It used to be you had packs that were less dangerous / intense on healing every now and then to let healers recover CDs for the next intense pull / boss. That’s no longer really the case.

3 Likes

You are playing a warrior, one of the least keybind intensive classes in the game…

Maybe you should stop playing WoW and pick up something like Pac-Man or Pong as a new hobby?

I see. In that case yes I do agree with you.

I think those days are gone friend. Might be time to find a relaxing game to unwind with.

Yep. You, me and a whole lot of people are talking about the same thing. WOW has become rush everything. MOP was FUN, now it’s just. I don’t know. no exploring, no adventure. Just watching timers. I have a sub but haven’t played now in 2 weeks. No desire to do the same grind of M+ for vault, SAME weekly quests. It’s just a boring scenerio. MOP had it all right.

I miss my damn farm.

3 Likes

I keep looking, but nothing really there. Don’t want all of the button bloat as well. There is a new one on the horizon that looks promising. 5 abilities, that’s it and a very cool atmosphere to wonder around in. Seems more adventure driven.

Lol.

This game isn’t changing anytime soon. Bobby, Mike, and Ion designed this game now to keep players playing so they stay subbed. You lessen the complexity and the biggest streamers on twitch will scream how easy it is and lose even more players.

The only hope you have for a revamping of this MMO is if Microsoft decides to step in once the deal is finalized but you probably won’t see that happen for a long time considering MS is really only after King, and CoD.

1 Like

I ended up getting into survival/building games looking for something to unwind with.

3 Likes

Those are a blast. H1Z1 was my thing until the hackers ruined it and the company shut down the servers. I had so many hours of fun in that game. Can’t find anything quite like it, either.

I do love single player stuff like BioShock/Half-Life Alyx. etc.

So boring unengaging content. Cool. Not everyone is cut out for Normal raiding, let alone Heroic.

Now i know you are just being a troll. That was some of the most garbage content they ever made.

Thats raiding. Unfortunately alot of the populus of WoW are neanderthals, and apparently can’t be bothered to read a guide or multitask.

Maybe its time to find a different game.

There would be a HUGE market for something easy, relaxing. Different. There is a place for a game like that long side of games like WOW.

Try Ark: Survival Evolved but wait until the ASA version is sold, or you can play single player with a cheap copy of the current version of Ark. ASA is the remastered version they are opening new servers with and shutting down all the old official ones (which were all kind of bad anyway and most played unofficial/SP).

1 Like

ESO and GW2 are the “relaxing” MMOs imo.

FF14 is also a lot more relaxing and their community is a lot kinder than over here.

2 Likes

I’ve played so much ARK, I’m done with that one :slight_smile: Favorite mod was the Star Wars and StarGate. My pet Dino’s loved to chew on the metal Star Wars drones.

2 Likes

its never really changed… its just has a higher level of play on top of the casual. Normal and Heroic don’t require pro gamer… I’m able to do them and i’m not a pro. far from it.

The community of FF14 is awesome. I just can’t get into those games though. I did try. I think ESO was about the closest I’ve come to playing more than a few hours in another MMO.

I enjoyed RIFT until their last expansion. That is how a MMO should be done. You could do so much. Then they got silly/dumb/greedy and ruined the game with bloated currencies and crappy content. Now it’s just a maintenance mode joke.

Lord of the Rings is just TOO much. My god. It will drive you up a wall.

2 Likes

While this is true, what it did was change the gearing needed to play solo to a higher than normal level.

Also, gear scaling and NPC scaling ruined the fun of being able to go to zones where you just wanted to show what a level 70 can do to a level 10. Now everything scales. So you need higher and higher gear to accomplish the same things.

So many rares are now scaled to where you need raid groups, or only a highly geared player can solo.

My feelings, exactly.

Game’s just designed without us is mind these days.

We’ve got to wait until next patch, months away, when the dungeon is nerfed, split into two, and people aren’t gonna be running it as much because it is not new anymore. They’re all gonna have the rewards from doing it repeatedly.

I dislike M+ because that’s all the focus these days.

Wish I could unlock stuff doing hardmodes in M0, like how it used to be when Mythic was new.

Can’t see the new dungeon unlese you’ve done your M+ homework, which isn’t inherently fun- people just do it for the rewards.

2 Likes