I want the game to go back to being simpler

Let’s put it back to when wotlk was the jam guess what no mythic at all just normal and heroic…those were the good old days

The game is not you mate, should just unsub

1 Like

Tricky thing with that.

I wouldn’t say the game is simpler. Its just we know way more than we did before. Its like when you’re a experienced disneyland vacationer and your friends are there the first time. You wanna take all the cool single rider shortcuts before the big rides get busy but the rookies wanna take their time

I dunno im mostly heroic geared and I barely even log in. Pugging norm/heroic raids are easy and its not that hard to get into a mythic + run. They are fun but you dont need to do them in order to stay gear appropriate to the level of content you are running.

I do second tho, I enjoyed the scenario system, it was quick and fun enough and you didnt need to wait for tanks/healers

2 Likes

Boy, do I got some absolutely incresible news for you.

2 Likes

Its not mythic! Its alpha and beta. See…different.

sarcasm tag goes here.

I guess gives ICC gives gamma and delta. if they stick to Greek alphabet.

when was this game casual? back in the early days when you had to no life it? this game is closer to casual now than it has ever been with how easy it is to gear up.

3 Likes

You CAN do M0’s though.

You CAN pug the raid through LFR.

Gearing is SUPER easy right now with the upgrade system.

You can do all of the things you want to do right now. Just go do them.

2 Likes

Even classic Wrath has H+ and Titan Rune dungeon’s now so it’s tainted as well.

1 Like

M+ is fun but Blizzard should make healing easier. The healing difficulty has gotten completely out of control. I switched from running mythic + as healer to dps and the difficulty doesn’t even compare.

Blizzard has made the healing difficulty outrageously high. This should be addressed as soon as possible.

Go play classic 60 and tell me how “relaxed and casual” the game was!

It took 9 months for your mother to make a joke.

This is what retail WoW is these days. They basically turned the game into a seasonal ARPG akin to Diablo 3,4

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but healing isn’t that difficult in M+.

You’ve had a very different experience than I have. I pug M+. Maybe you’re running with a guild?

I exclusively pug heal.

What would you use to describe the difficulty? Where are the failure points generally?

Hmmm. I’m not sure why we’ve had different experiences but apparently we have.

I don’t think any individual pull or encounter has been made notably difficult to heal. What’s happened is the frequency of encounters like this in keys has risen to the point where the hps cooldowns you use to combat them are spread too thin. Things like the first section of HoI are fine… If it didn’t go straight into irideus. Forgemaster in Neltharus is fine… If it wasn’t proceeded by two packs of elementals + blacksmiths.

Bliz could fix the m+ healing issue by repacing some of the trash / boss mechanic orders to give healers opportunity to recover their CDs.

I heal mythic on my shaman and I barely have just enough cooldowns to keep the group going and I struggle with mana. Basically earthen wall totem can make or break a resto shaman, crippled without it.

Idk maybe I just suck. I’ve never been great at this game. Just being honest!

No I don’t think you suck at all!

Healing check issues are something you won’t really feel before a certain key level. If you’re not yet at a point where XYZ ABC pulls require healing CDs to survive you won’t notice how the pacing currently stretches those cd timings.