I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

And those numbers come from ?

But there is one number the WST made a piece recently:

More than 15% of the US citizens want to leave it, and if you add those who cant but would if they could, the number grows to 27%.

And, even if those numbers of yours had any bearing, “America” is not a representative, REPRESENTATION BEING THE WORD HERE, of the World.

And there is a curious thing about this number you present:

• A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE MADE say they are LGBT, whereas they never actually actively ask for it. They just are what are and live their lives oblivious of this ridiculous militance and activism.

Because the education system decided to brainwash our youth with this BS, leaving the traditional system of education behind. Sex education was optional learning with the parents agreeing/disagreeing to allow their children to attend. Now it is somehow part of the cuticulum. Math, science and English.

2 Likes

Hey welcome to US forum.

1 Like

You’re a dinosaur, you and your conspiracy nonsense will be forgotten soon as we drive into the better future. Don’t get me wrong, i hope you’ll be there to see it.

1 Like

That is the fun of it. My favorite quote is: “I aint chinese and Xi represents me more than any western chief of state”, how cool is that ?

I don’t believe anyone here cares what you identify with.

YEAH, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS ISSUE IN THIS TOPIC TOO.

THANKS

And like today, with every dinosaur they dig up, they learn something new.

How is it a conspiracy when I am left out of how my kid is educated. My parents had to sign a permission form before I attended sexual education, and I will admit, I was bummed out to find out I was going to learn about my sexuality and not the opposing teams.

P.S. Sorry for the bad edit.

2 Likes

The moment you think everyone else is brainwashed but you, you already delved into conspiracy territory.

1 Like

You speak like someone who doesn’t have a child in a left leaning state.

1 Like

It is sad.

I almost get the same atitude I get about WoW, in which I do laugh when they make stupid stuff and the game gets worse and worse, because I do want it to burn.

However, in your case, I really feel for the people of the west who want to have their lives and instead have to cope with such things.

We have always to remember what the western world look from the outside is not what its people are all about.

1 Like

It is not because you are paranoid that they arent out to get you.

I think you’re being mistaken here, right wingers are the one who won’t let the other have their own lives.

1 Like

Both are really the same. The people I am talking about are neither.

Left wingers, Right wingers, they are the same, using the same rhetoric, the same methods and the same threats.

Supremacists and “Diversalists”, “Representists”, all are the same function with different data.

All the same.

Because every right winger is in the wrong. Now I see your problem.

One bad apple = The bunch.

Edit: And before you come back with some witty retort about “Look into a mirror, Pal”. I am up against a state government that hasn’t had a Republican majority in decades and lets the teachers union run all over them.

I am David, waiting for that sweet shot again Goliath.

2 Likes

Totally not the same. I believe people should be able to do whatever they want, and be whatever they want to be, that is the very definition of being an American.

Essentially im the most American person you will ever meet.

Yet here you are, appearing to care quite a lot, actually.

2 Likes

Having fun with something does not mean I care about it.

Mostly the opposite.

Mm-hmm.​​​

2 Likes

Extremist ideology that screams hypocrisy.

I believe the same thing so long as it is not affecting other peoples lives. Many things that LGBT+ push for does actually affect peoples live. I can say you are probably the one of the more spoiled Americans I could meet, most American, unlikely.

2 Likes