I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

I want to see more pride colored gear pieces, dungeons, garrison customizations, raids and more love for the lgtbq community so i can feel welcomed

26 Likes

Dude it’s 6 am go to sleep!

77 Likes

So can someone fill me in on what LGBTQ stands for?

5 Likes

I want npc teammates for old LFRs so you can play them at-level in wow and even level through raiding. While we are asking for stuff!

28 Likes

Sorry but i’d like to raise my hand to the question, why are there no openly gay characters in the wow lore? Sus.

3 Likes

There is though. Did you do the arden questline?

She was transgender From my understanding

19 Likes

“You are right.”

1 Like

That is the most basic definition. There’s plenty of other resources out there you can look up etc about the full scope. =)

3 Likes

Does there need to be for you to feel validated and content with your life? You should achieve this on your own. Id seek therapy you dont sound very mentally stable. We dont need more of this in wow we need less of it. It shouldn’t even be discussed.

NO ONE should EVER be judged or treated differently due to their race or sexual orientation. EVER! We are all Human Beings we are all the same. Your orientation does not make you special and too many people feel like it does. Why does this ever even need to be talked about? You do you. Thats it. It shouldnt matter what orientation you are at all. Like I said we are all Humans we are all the same.

NO ONE is special. Certain people should not get special treatment. I dont care what race you are or what your sexual orientation is. As long as you act like a decent human being we are cool. People getting special treatment based on these things is ruining the world and creating a false sense of entitlement. Im a human you are a human we are all the same your not a snow flake.

Period

106 Likes

people like you just cant help themselves.

you’re misgendering people on purpose because you’re obsessed with politics and then you’re going to post a whine thread when you get punished for it, 100%.

16 Likes

I wish this wasnt such an issue. Race, gender or Orientation? Who cares. We are all humans we are all the same. I covered this pretty well in my post above.

20 Likes

I would prefer less if I were honest.

42 Likes

“They are speaking of the fact, that the other poster referred to a Trans FEMALE as he/him/his. Those are the wrong Gender Terms for a Female.”

3 Likes

He actually did not say that the characters in WoW should talk more about sexual orientations; he merely said that there should be more gay (or lesbian or bi or trans) characters in WoW, just like how there are so many str8 and cis characters in WoW already!

2 Likes

Many of us would prefer none at all.

49 Likes

The fact that someone needs that feel validated or accepted is a deep personal issue and its not mentally heathy. This is basic psychology 101. I covered this is my long post above. People need to stop making such a big deal out of these things.

If you act like a decent human being and treat others with respect than you are welcome anywhere! Who cares about your race, gender or sexual orientation. Such things do not need to be discussed. We are all humans we are all the SAME! You shouldnt need to be told you are welcome or handed something to feel welcome. Needing that is not mentally healthy and makes you highly unstable mentally

32 Likes

“They are speaking of the way you used the wrong Gender Pronouns, when you posted about your Transgender Female Friend. You used Him/His/Dood, and those are the incorrect ones for a Female.”

5 Likes

blah blah blah you still went out of your way to call two different trans women guys in this thread. you are trolling.

6 Likes

Lol… what are you a model or something? Why would you be uncomfortable?

If someone flirts with you, just politely tell them you’re not interested.

16 Likes

No representation? None?

That stinks.

1 Like