I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

My friend, he’s not in the argument, he is the GOAT. The GOAT like Michael Jordan is the GOAT. Unlike Le2nd James. All the old greats have died or moved on. We have some real good ones these days, but my Shaman bro Dave is a pro.

1 Like

Mmm extra flavor

How do you know that? Jesus tolerates thieves and murderers, and you think he would have problem with gays?

Dude, seriously? That is quite inappropriate for the forums.

i just don’t think he’s that funny :woman_shrugging:

Baps furr with the newspaper :newspaper_roll:

Bad Furr! Bad!

1 Like

Some nuts and raisins for the chocolate ice cream sundae

Omg fur no bad!

keeps scolding with the newspaper, noticing furr giggling :newspaper_roll:

2 Likes

Yall lost so bad, lol. How you gonna lose to the great President this country has ever seen?

3-4% is not much of a stat to go off of. Most animals that act that way it’s a show of domination or just plain confusion. Dang, dogs will hump a pillow if the mood strikes, what would you call that? Sounds like instincts they can’t properly act on, more then a desire for same sex relations.

2 Likes

I get ya. But comedy isn’t always simply the laugh, but the brilliance of what can be humor. Intellectually, he steps above and beyond many others in his approach and execution. You may get a quick laugh off his old stuff, or the DC Show, but his specials are gold for how he thinks in terms of comedy.

Scripture. The word you’re looking for is scripture.

WoW is like prison, no matter what request you are granted, it follows that pattern:
What you ask for you never get.
What you get you never asked for.

Mmmmm, no.

We gave you an inch (Gay marriage) which I believed in but you took a mile. Why should we go out of the way to appease the 9% (begin generous) of the population to effect everyone else.

P.S. In before forum vacation.

2 Likes

That just sounds like life.

Prison gives you 3 meals a bed and a roof for free and that’s probably what most people want.

Oh wow, how generous of you! To allow us a basic privilage everyone else has. But clearly wanting to exist and be seen is jsut too far, right?

Also, noone is asking YOU for anything, get over yourself.

1 Like

…are you serious?

They (Just using that to cover all the bases) want us to recognize how many genders now?

To accept that males (designated at birth) entering female (designated at birth) sports is somehow fair?

I will be lucky to wake up with an active account after this.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you live in western countries.
If not, your family pays if you dont.

Moreover, if you do live in a western country, it is not free. The whole people of that country pays for it. You actually ransomed by the state into a scheme of “we hold that guy as long as you pay for it”.

I don’t understand why that is so important. It is the most childish argument.

“We just want to be seen” Man people have seen enough of it already to the point they are exhausted. Move on with your life and stop worrying about people seeing something exists that every person knows exists.

2 Likes

You didn’t gave them anything. They took it with their own hand.

25% of the younger generation in America identify as LGBT, and its growing, this is not 1950 anymore.

4 Likes