I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

I can roar like a kitty lion

Having way too much fun with gifs, lol.

2 Likes

Least you can post them :frowning: I still canā€™t.

1 Like

Aw. I wish you luck in your quest! :tada:

1 Like

Lol ty for that. In time I hope :slight_smile:

I used to be able to but uh I wonā€™t get into that.

1 Like

It would be nice, I never figured out exactly what I need to do. But many are annoying, the one of you licking the glass was hilarious though.

1 Like

Sorry, but i can not think os gay as natural. Even Jesus would not thing that a sexual relationship that did not procriate was normal.

bUt thats just me i guess lol

I have no idea how I got it. I donā€™t even have enough days on the forums to get trust level 3. :confused:

1 Like

Itā€™s being in good standing with the forum basically and doing x y z amount of things. I used to have itā€¦ not anymore.

Iā€™ll leave it at that XD

I will put that idea out of my mind then. Good standing does not sound like a worth wild goal.

I want it for posting pictures of the kitties and gifs again.

In time I hope.

1 Like

I saw that.

2 Likes

OMG Fuzzbutt. Donā€™t tell them. Iā€™ll get Dave Chappelle cancelledā€¦

LOL HI

But yeah I saw that. Go to their forum and askā€¦ although do they have a forum? I donā€™t think the game has a forum tbh itā€™s a game spread across several platform forums.

Funny thing is, gay has always been natural, in animals and humans, since day one.

There has always been an estimated 3-4% of the population, anywhere, at any given time, that is gay. Folks are just afraid to out themselves, because of folks like you that think they arenā€™t natural.

Iā€™d have a hard time feeling comfortable around anyone that thinks that way. The same line of thinking that someoneā€™s skin color isnā€™t natural either. Something youā€™re born with, that you cannot control.

Many primates can be ā€œgayā€, like bonobos. They actually are more peaceful than other apes, because of their social structures, and often just have sex with each other to ease tension instead of resorting to violence. And it works- bonobos are generally more peaceful. They, along with chimpanzees, are our closest relatives.

Gay is natural, and always has been even before humans came along. Not everyone has to procreate, anyway. Iā€™d like to think most humans on Earth, alive or dead, havenā€™t been parents.

Thereā€™s just always been a population of people that will have large families. And some of those kids will end up gay lol, itā€™s natural.

Homosexuality is really common in sea birds in particular, lol a pair of male black swans will steal femaleā€™s nest and take care of it.

Having sex for fun is natural as well, not just for having kids. Dolphins do it.

3 Likes

Here you go!

Hogwarts Legacy and what they think

Ah thatā€™s the steams forum. It just looks like bug reports and general feedback.

Youā€™re a very nice human Marsius, never change.

1 Like

Yeah,

Unfortunately, I think itā€™s just Steam and Reddit.

Never. He is literally in the argument for being the GOAT of standup