I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

Block…everyone… must… block…

4 Likes

Is everything here on this forum always in canon?

Not even close.

the forums are about world of warcraft. In no real way is quoting bible verses related to world of warcraft.

2 Likes

The funniest part is that Christianity is actually the most left leaning religion when compared to others, even Christian would admit that Jesus would befriend OF girls and attend pride parade if he’s alive today, if they’re being honest of course.

And also the “not in muh game!!!” crowd.

Like people can’t seem to tell that the OP is obviously a troll and that this thread got necro’d by another troll. Quite a number of people here really aren’t as smart as they think they are.

3 Likes

Absolutely the dumbest take I have ever heard. You could not be more wrong.

SMH…

1 Like

And nothing in this topic make for a good reason why to change my mind that:

“What we need is more WARCRAFT representation, because all else is getting way too much representation.”

If you want your character to be whatever, it will be whatever, you dont need to have NPCs acting “emblished” to have your own fantasy as to what or who they are.

This all is starting to be not an act of respect or representation, but to be an act of mockery.

It’s very on brand.

5 Likes

This thread is violent.

1 Like

How is this thread still ongoing

1 Like

1 Like

So if I said I don’t want to drop the soap in the prison shower due to my homophobia it has nothing to do with fear? It’s an improper use of the word?

And fear does not equal hate. You can fear something, lack understanding of something, and that fear and ignorance does not mean hate as much as you would like it to be.

Sorry wrong. It’s dislike of, OR prejudice. Dislike and hate are not the same, hate is far closer to prejudice.

Dislike is a word used when you don’t like how a movie turned out or something equally trivial.

God I want this truck. Its so majestic and pure, I mean it might have slightly different connotations in Australia, maybe confusion, but still, I want this in my life.

1 Like

And here I was thinking he would just have a heart attack after the sheer horror of seeing an automobile.

Just a man.

You must be one of those tri-genders, can’t get enough attention with changing from one to the other so might as well make some stuff up.

Are you familiar with how current English Bulldogs came to be? What they now are, what it takes for them to survive? You fit right in.

4 Likes

Clearly, you know nothing of Christianity if you think that’s true.

1 Like

The church, hell no, but if Jesus did exist, it wouldn’t surprise me a bit. What we learn from the bible and church is not the words of God or Jesus, it’s all man made.

1 Like

Thanks for the laugh.

People who are homophobic actually believe others care about their religion :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like