I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

Question should have be “how may I help you?”

4 Likes

I went to whataburger today and the person behind the counter was a male but super flamboyant. I just avoided making assumptions. Even though I think the whole thing is ridiculous people are so fragile these days and I was afraid of hurting his feelings.

I miss the days when life was less complicated.

2 Likes

Even though there were only a few links to be found in regard to christian preachers teaching intolerance towards LGBTQ persons there is a much larger group of christians working to make laws against them. This article touches on it:
news yahoo christian-nationalists-building-legislative-machine-140000277.html

1 Like

The “No True Scotsman” defense, I see.

Listen. If you’re so interested in clarifying that only false Christians are trying to exterminate LGBTQ+ people, then go fight with them. Don’t fight with us. If you don’t want to be associated with the people you call false Christians, then support us. Don’t scold us.

Everything you’re doing here is 100% about protecting the reputation of your own faith, and 0% about protecting us. And we aren’t here for that.

If you want to help us, help us. If you want to protect your own sense of goodness, then go talk to your pastor. Don’t talk to us. We aren’t here to salve your conscience.

1 Like

Someone’s faith must constantly be in peril by how frequently you feel the necessity of blocking people’s views out of your sight.
Just letting you know I’m reporting this and any other proselytizing I happen to see posted.

2 Likes

I just see no reason to write someone’s story.

this is a video game for god sake,you dont need your sexual preference represented in a video game,just stop with this bs.games dont need any kind of sexual crap in them

5 Likes

You can never make everyone happy, So just be yourself. I agree

2 Likes

I see Kahpit’s going nuts again.

6 Likes

You missed the bible verses. I think it might be a few days before we see him around again.

1 Like

It’s a shame that it will probably only be a few.

Oh wow a lot got deleted in here.

There’s still some left if you scroll up far enough. :crazy_face:

The mods removed a handful, and it looks like he’s removed the rest himself.

It wasn’t that interesting the first time I browsed through.

1 Like

Amazing. The Bible is offensive but we can talk about gay sex around here no problem.

“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

4 Likes

OP’s topic is about the game.
Bible verses are not.

Is it weird to anyone else how many anti-LGBTQ people posting here have so few number of posts. So many newbies.

To be clear, the term for this is “bastardization”.

Kahpitdragga is being unhinged again…

Shocking.

2 Likes

Get blocked son!

B L O C K E D

3 Likes

Christianity is not part of world of warcraft canon. Thank Sargeras for that.

2 Likes