I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

and you know what else, It also says that Christians, true followers of Christ are going to be hated by the world. It doesnt matter how kind and caring and open they are. The nanosecond “The World” learns who they are it will hate them. That doesnt mean every non believer, but a sizeable chunk of them.

If i declared my faith in this thread or a similar i’d be setting myself up for the inevitable wave of “bigot” “phobe” “hater” comments and attacks. All because of a declaration. I dont even need to oppose any ingame suggestions (though i honestly feel real world stuff should be buffered out of gaming. Its supposed to be an escape from reality not an extension of it - though blizzard desperately needs to revisit the character creation tool, its woefully inadequate in this day and age. No objections to something like that - see any video game with character creation sliders).

Simply as a believer I just have to exist and people are against me. Funny how that is, and a book written thousands of years ago called it to a T.

3 Likes

Right…so ‘consider the source’ of insults and attacks.
Its like arguing with an inexperienced child. pointless. You try to educate them, but you and I both know what the bible says…no one comes to the son except the Father draw them. I cant save anyone. You cant save anyone.
Our job in this day and age is to be ready to talk to anyone who is sincere in asking and live in peace with all men in as far as we are able.

If they want to attack me childishly because they cant handle that I believe what I believe, so be it.
Im an adult. I dont buy into the infancy of ‘words are literally violence’ crap. Words do nothing to me but give me a good chuckle.
If violence is carried out against me, now we have a problem I’ll be forced to deal with.
Until that time, I do my best to live in peace with human beings who dont believe in the Biblical God, hate him and hate everyone who follows him.

We know how this story ends. The world doesnt understand that BIBLICAL christians arent here to judge them, but to try to get them to understand the truth that we are trying to help them avoid judgment.

I have no problem with this, just give me the option to toggle it all off in settings, so dungeons, raids and gear all look like normal to me.

I want them in current dungeons and raids.

only counter point I could raise is that while words dont necessarily cause physical harm (but perhaps they do, with the rampancy of bullying and the suicide issue as a result), they can still cut a person down. The tongue is our greatest weapon in the good it can do, or the evil it can sow. We are to only speak words that do good. That ultimately loops back to not being judgemental and petty because of anothers personal free will choice.

My belief system sanctifies marriage between a man and a woman, however I have not a single shred of capacity to call out a man and a man. If that is their free will decision then that is theirs to make. I wont hate them for their personal choice. People who stand up and say “Christians hate x” have not a clue what they are speaking about, but they glue their ears closed if anyone ever tries to reveal the truth to them.

Pro tip to everyone reading this - “Westboro Baptist” is not a Godly church. That have alooooot of issues facing them when the real judgement comes. ALOT.

2 Likes

To the OP- Nope. Quitting pushing this on the rest of us.

1 Like

I disagree. Words definitely can be violence. Politicians exist, the people that start all wars but refuse to ever take accountability and fight themselves.

no…they cant…EVER.
Words can inspire others to CoMMIT violence.
Words themselves are words.

1 Like

And this is violence.

Final answer.

not gonna bicker with you son.

1 Like

Thank you for your concession on the topic then. You already admitted words can be violent by saying they can inspire violence.

2 Likes

go play on proudmoore

screw it…argue with yourself
perma blocked for trolling

what I ACTUALLY said.

Yes I already saw, you conceded your argument by admitting that words can incite violence.

1 Like

Now that’s hurtful.

pretty sure most of the guilds and groups on that serevr are LGBT centric, sounds like thats what he is asking for?

I don’t care what you want.

for those who CAN use a dictionary and dont need to redefine words to suit personal agendas

Violence
behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

WORDS ARE NOT physical force , they are WORDS.

again

1 Like

“behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.”

Quick show of hands… Is there anyone here who is not (allegedly) being ignored by the vulpera clown?

1 Like