I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

Bruce…is mostly over the top sex innuendo. Have you not seen any of the evil deads?

If you need rainbow gear colors to feel welcomed, then I have bad news for you…

Think you need to rethink your statement.

or alternatively

Wasn’t that the Burning Crusade?

OK, I didn’t look “fabulous” starting out in the zones, but man my colors were all over the spectrum.

I’d be more than happy to explain my position to you and why I think it’s problematic to go out and protest every little contrived attempt at representation. Obviously I do want better quality story telling but you were never willing to talk about it, only loudly telling everyone that you wanted to block me… Multiple times now.

And yet you are still going on about it.

What prat resurrected “this”?

2 Likes

Better question, why are people still feeding this train wreck?

Seriously? I don’t get it, I personally do not want to see it.

as per usual for this forum…someone wanting to troll / to get attention

First post after 7 months…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-want-more-lgbtq-representation-in-wow/1277492/586

i rest my case.

Because its funny.

If you don’t know this in 2023, you’re simply a troll.

Well, I’ll leave you to it. I’m gonna go grab a sandwich and watch old Sci Fi reruns.

2 Likes

Have a good one bud

Much of it was my fault for giving too much faith that most were intelligent enough in here to discern that when one doesnt follow the rules of a religion, one isnt actually an ADHERENT OF that religion.
I can call myself Trump and that dont make it so, lmao.
The bible lays out CLEAR rules as to what IS and ISNT a ‘christian’.
That a couple uneducated sorts in here cant accept that the RULES DEFINE what IS and ISNT an adherent of BIBLICAL christianity and that all others are FALSE…as I proved beyond argument with …

…only makes me have to accept that some just like to hear themselves talk and have nothing of actual value to offer a discussion.

Bad on me for not stating my case, blocking them immediately and not wasting my time trying to educate those who clearly indicated they werent capable of being educated on that matter.
I should have laid out the facts and left it.

I got subway bread and am about to make a hoagie. I always make them myself now. I’d buy one from Walmart or something but whoever makes them is afraid of vegetables.

You ever eaten a cheap low quality sandwich without lettuce or tomato? Just ham and cheese lathered in mayo. Those are disgusting

So go ahead and show us this whole iceburg since you know its there.

No

LGBTQ are not special, sit down and be quite, enough is enough.

So many other groups that don’t ask for this special type of treatment so why are you so special to think you deserve more representation than other groups?

Edit: Besides you can make a rainbow colored outfit in WOW. WOW has had that option to do so since Vanilla, just go buy the pieces, smh.
:taco:

1 Like

The homophobia in this thread is hot and spicy. :hot_pepper:

3 Likes

If the emoji :roll_eyes: was ever more appropriate, it would be for the comment above. :roll_eyes:

:laughing::disguised_face::rofl::joy::partying_face::disguised_face::clown_face:

1 Like

what did you fix for breakfast fuzzbutt
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

hey feyrre
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes