I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

alot of people suffer every day, you dont hear about it. I mean i actually do hear some because of the radio station i choose to listen too. Why are there no threads on these forums seeking support for the millions of people oppressed for their religious choices? Why is it only those with different “sexual” choices who warrant special treatment? There are countries where its not at all unheard off for entire villages to be destroyed, men executed and women/girls stolen into captivity. Why, because of a specific religious choice.

How many “villages” in differing nations around the world are burnt to a crisp for the inhabitants “sexual” orientations/choices?

2 Likes

Both things can be bad. I’m not going to go outside at 2am in Chicago and you shouldn’t “smear the queer” as it were.

ill take the guy that just really wants my wallet over the people that think they have a God given duty to “fix” or drive someone out of town/harm them.

This is… a bit different. And by a bit, I mean quite a bit.

Muggers don’t go looking for a specific group of people. They’re opportunistic, and usually just as scared as you are, though not always.

People hunting you down because of your orientation, the color of your skin, or your religion? They feel righteous. They don’t doubt what they’re doing, and they get a rush from it. And in the boonies, you can’t scream loud enough.

1 Like

Its a game that kids play, no real comparison.

i dont need anyone to ask me if i see anyone geting harmed or even disrespected i will step in

1 Like

What what religion does that in America, I get in the middle east.

Speaking as someone living a cheap neighbourhood in a city of 5 million:

You know Mad Max is fictional, right? There aren’t roving gangs of leather clad gangs killing anyone they see on the street.

No religion does it. People do it.

And this:

is a disgusting take. Beating the snot out of someone for being a certain way is not just a game people play. It’s a game where the fun is found in being a piece of human trash toward another person.

If you’re thinking about the ball game, by the by, I want you to stop. That’s absolutely not what I was talking about.

Come off it mate, Mad Max is a documentary. Source: I can speak in a mean fake Aussie accent.

1 Like

We can technically change that if we have enough willpower

1 Like

I said “KIDS” you make me laugh out loud.

Apparently it is actually a game some kids play about throwing shirts and tackling each other. Where I grew up it was beating little Timmy up for wearing pink. I got it wrong as well I never knew of the game.

Likewise.

I did learn about the other form when I got older, but as a kid? I only ever knew it as hazing.

Also a bee can decide “Nah I’m not gonna sting you after all”

If their stinger is still attached, they can sorta spin around and get free without dying. Basically bee for “My bad dude”

2 Likes

Aw yeah nah m8 deadset, sometimes cookers choof too hard and you just need to take a squizz when they’re hoonin but that’s usually out woop woop.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the correlation between how someone is schooled and sexuality. If a correlation existed, then everyone would be straight no?

1 Like

I don’t get it either but a lot of people still think you can be taught to be gay or straight somehow. If that were the case that conversion therapy the Christians pushed here would have worked instead of just scarring/abusing a bunch of young impressionable children for something they can’t control.

1 Like

Someone hasn’t read the new Florida history curriculum. Homosexuality was invented in the USSR during the 60’s to win the cold war.

1 Like

Those damn communists want to make us all fabulous I should have known it was always the damn red menace

1 Like