I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

so you play a no change expansion - classic.

Honestly significant parent/child relationships are much more common in WoW stories than significant romantic relationships. I guess with that you can infer a lot of straight relationships but more often than not one of the parentā€™s is straight-up irrelevant.

Frankly Azeroth has a bigger orphan problem than it does a representation problem.

3 Likes

Like the fact that they let mad-max murder hobos raise the orphans for a weekā€¦ shutters

6 Likes

Which is bad. Love is a very powerful driving force. Heck the entire trojan war was fought because of love.

It needs to be utilized more in this game.

2 Likes

Are you saying that I, the homeless man who spends most of his time as a wild animal mauling people for money, am not a trustworthy guardian for these children?

7 Likes

Orphans comparing parents:

Orphan one: ā€œI was raised by wild animals for a week!ā€
Orphan 2: ā€œI was raised by a criminal assassin!ā€
Orphan 3: ā€œI was raised by a soldier who used me as a human shield for a week!!ā€
Orphan 4: ā€œA weird deer god raised me for a week then ditched meā€¦ā€

3 Likes

More wars and lives lost were due to religion. I donā€™t take issue with whatever peoples religious beliefs are. Itā€™s none of my business and doesnā€™t affect my life one bit.

1 Like

Religion is a MASSIVE component to this gameā€™s lore.

If you conflate reality and a fantasy game, Iā€™ll give you that.

Strangely never as a catalyst for war though. Thereā€™s plenty of different religions but I canā€™t remember any conflicts that were due to religion as opposed to some other external cause.

1 Like

How much is enough for you? Also, WoW is a T rated game. So, yeah, no steamy scenes here.

3 Likes

So long as you stay out of the Goldshire Inn anywayā€¦

1 Like

Not interested in G.I.R.L.s

I agree however atleast itā€™s largely not public

If thatā€™s what you took out of my postā€¦

I wasnā€™t advocating for World of Warcraft to showcase steamy scenes. I was saying GoT went to the full limits and showed gay sex on their show and the world didnā€™t explode. So, World of Warcraft can/should have more LGBTQ+ characters and the world wonā€™t explode.

Iā€™d like for them to have some front and center gay characters, like Overwatch has. Tracer never mentions sheā€™s gay. You only learn about this in other media. Thatā€™s fine. Iā€™d love for more WoW comics to explode character backstory like the one they did for Moira.

Plus thereā€™s the whole ā€œonline interactions not rated by the ERSBā€ thing.

I was mostly just being silly though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, make your own video game and put as many lgbt characters as you like in it. Blizzard is not obligated to meet my or your approval.

8 Likes

No one is stopping anyone from creating whatever fan fiction narratives.

4 Likes

No one is saying Blizzard is obligated. Itā€™s just a request that some, including myself, have put forth.

Fan fiction isnā€™t canon.

1 Like

You arenā€™t even trying anymore. Stop phoning it in.

1/10

7 Likes