I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

I mean there are over 7 billion humans i disagree XD

I wasnā€™t gonna call you anything it is too long and too detailed to put here.

I googled that and saw a bunch of shirts. I r confused.

thatā€™s giving me ā€œIā€™m not racist I have black friendsā€ vibesā€¦ like no, not how it works.

And hereā€™s the problemā€¦ you should work on that.

yeah, so, I allready quoted you the dictionary definition of homophobia, but here we go again.

dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

homophobia is not a ā€˜fearā€™ despite having ā€˜phobiaā€™ in the name. itā€™s about dislike and predjudiceā€¦ which you are outright admitting to.

1 Like

Hang on Ill show you on discord

Now thats a mood

3 Likes

Ooh the animals ok.

Ya apparently thatā€™s some kind of shirt company that makes polos LOL

1 Like

Making offspring isnā€™t the only goal my friend I suppose you hate condoms or birth control

3 Likes

It is okay for people to say no, and not like or participate in behavior they choose not to. Does not make them a homophobe, maybe they just donā€™t want to get pumped?

Iā€™ve done the horizontal monster mash plenty of times, never once gotten a girlā€™s eggo preggo. As a total percentage the amount of bushwhacking that leads to pregnancy is infinitesimally low.

8 Likes

Iā€™m laughing too hard at all the puns in here. omg

2 Likes

Absoloutly valid to not enjoy or desire participating in any activity, but thatā€™s not whatā€™s being said here. Itā€™s that we shouldnā€™t be showen in media because he dosenā€™t like to see it or hear about it.

Oh gotcha for that I agree, but i wish they would at least reduce all forms of it from both sides. We cant seem to agree so remove it all together just my opinion. Its probably wrong and thats ok.

stop drop and pull

1 Like

I love that we have characters with diverse romantic and sexual interests.

I do not love memes and earth culture being injected into the game.

We have both the best representation of gay characters in ā€œBloodline, Sweet and Teeraiā€, and the worst representation of gay characters in ā€œA Gift for Miguelā€. One feels like an immersive part of the world, the other feels like someone rolled up the rainbow flag like a newspaper and hit you over the head with it.

I donā€™t think we need ā€œprideā€ colours because that is earth culture, that has nothing to do with Azeroth. But I do think we should continue to get more stories about characters from all walks of life.

Anyone in this thread who got de-railed arguing about earth politicsā€¦ I really worry about your ability to separate fiction and reality. Truly.

Of course it gives you those vibes. Itā€™s right out of the modern playbook you subscribe to. For the record, I am a bit racist.

Why?

Then Iā€™m homophobic by definition.

1 Like

baps the pandaren with a newspaper :newspaper_roll:

Bad pandarenā€¦ bad!

3 Likes

:skull: you keep this up they are going to clutch their pearls so hard they break.

1 Like

There has to be something for us to connect to.

War itself is a very real thing but yaā€™ll ainā€™t complainin about that.

Also YOUā€™RE PLAYING A HUMAN

2 Likes

Humans are like this though, we are tribal by nature. We are ALL biased one way or another no point in hiding it.

1 Like