I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

look who says it? It’s a troll who says I’m a troll… how strange isn’t it…

I wasn’t calling you a troll…

3 Likes

but your are a Troll, you are this race, there is nothing wrong…

no i’m pretty sure he’s the US senator.

I am sorry if I am stepping out of line. I literally have no idea what’s going on atm like these forums are cogs in a machine that just spits out a bunch of memes and hot takes and they all look like gnomes

I really hate to be that guy but…

Can you imagine if I said that about hetro lifestyle? how many adverts, TV shows posters etc that show hetro lifestyles? how many hetro characters there are in this game? “Lor’themar and Thalyssra are shoving the hetro agenda down my throat!! waaaaah!”

Yes, I do think some people in the community push things too hard and it becomes a detriment but they are doing it because they have had hetrosexuality shoved in the faces every day their entier life and then have people like you saying it’s intrusive to you when you see a handfull of LGBTQ+ reprisentation showen, which is a tiny, tiny fraction compared to the hertosexual relationships showen.

you’re kneejerk ‘I don’t like seeing’ it reflex is kind of a you problem. You need to work on that and get over it.

2 Likes

wtf bro rude. how dare you.

You sounds like an angry heteros dude.

Ooooh! Oooooo! Pick me, pick me!

There’s one damn rule for bathrooms that solves almost all public restroom problems.

Rule - This is a bathroom, you came in here to do something, do it and wash your hands and leave, and only do that. It’s not a social club, it’s not some spy game. Go in, do your business, leave.

3 Likes

No one thinks you’re cute when you say “tHe AlPhAbEt CoMmUnItY.”

You aren’t doing anyone any favors when you antagonize a group of people that just want to exist and be treated like everyone else.

Being gay or Trans isn’t a lifestyle.

Stop using “the children” to shield your own bigotry.

2 Likes

Sorry but bathrooms are injection centers in my state.

Bumping this after 7 months knowing it’s controversial.
Nothing suspicious to see here.

2 Likes

More? Where was it to begin with?

Leonhart is a veteran. They know better. Or at least should

Correction: it might just be a very common name.

1 Like

Really just goes to show that there are people who go out of their way to start fights over this issue

Porta potties. All public places should just lock all inside bathrooms and put porta potties outside. We can all share with the homeless until we learn to share spaces and not be creepy.

2 Likes

I think public restrooms are just freaking disgusting. I never use them.

Also, I always felt wildly, WILDLY uncomfortable using those sink dishes. With no dividers.

Like, I don’t understand how people just… go right there.

I have always either waited to go home or use the gender neutral rooms.

Ever work at a place that has a gender neutral bathroom? Just about every single employee uses it plus a ton of costumers. My guess is it’s got more nasty on it then one of the stales in the public restroom, or at least just as much.

Just think of all the things people do in a private space like that…

ahh… maybe…

In fact, the problem here is this Tauren who has not answered anything, which is another troll in another LGBT thread without meaning.

From here the problem, is that they only care about the representation? And what if I tell you that the Dungeon is so Linear that it has lost its RPG essence, something that would not take its REPRESENTATION in a dungeon that has nothing, but nothing of role in an RPG.

It really is a worse troll thread in a state that already in 3 expansion is missing this RPG experience of a game that only supports the elitism of the Mythic+ runs guilds.