I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

Gays are born…at least it seems that way. They arent shoved into weird places. They flow into society normally.
When we start demanding ‘representation’ for its sake alone then its going to start feeling unnatural and forced…which is only going to lead to contrived, labored story lines.
I doubt that 99% of our LGBT brethren in here want that any more than non LGBT’s do.

its ALWAYS the activists that ruin everthing.

1 Like

Activists pay the same sub fee you do. :person_shrugging:

literally the dumbest response Ive read today. lol.
so if adolf paid is fees we should listen to him too?

checks
I think I’ve been born before.

Not quite. It depends on your lived experiences. For me, I couldn’t (and sometimes still can’t) really talk about it. I was taught about how I shouldn’t cross my legs because it’s gay. Or paint my nails, sing, etc. That kind of thing is unfortunately very common.

That comes down to the quality of writing rather than the inclusion of certain characters.

you don’t speak for me.

I think it’s the reactionaries that are drumming up all the issues but you do you I guess.

I think we have the second largest LGBT community in the country in my city here…or used to. We’ve always gotten along. No one is left out that Ive ever seen here.
Point being, however, that LGBT folk dont go around forcing themselves into situations or in other folks faces by and large. Other than some activists, they just want to get along in society normally like everyone.
Or are you stating that that isnt true?

whew…yeah…which literally was the point.
Did you respond to me just to hear yourself talk?

perma blocked
Youre not trolling me today

That’s abuse. You were abused, and are wounded as a result.

You have the right to express yourself however you like. If it comes naturally, do it. If anyone gives you a hard time, cut that person out of your life. I don’t care if it was my grandmother - she judges me once and I’m abandoning her in the desert.

Honestly, “People” are born. “Gay” is not a new sub species or breed of human. Its literally just a word slapped onto people who are sexually attracted to those of the same sex. You dont get born that. And even those who lean that way dont plop out of the womb wanting to hook up with a same sex partner. It takes many many many years, possibly decades before they figure it out.

All the hate in the word comes from people who cannot just accept the choices of another. Who cares who dates who, or who feels what. No one group or organisation or individual should get “representation”. Or else everyone should get it

They’ve made it evident they don’t want to engage. Only troll other people while calling everyone else a troll :woman_shrugging:

Cute story time.

So when I was a kid, I wanted to paint my nails… and mom and dad’s nails.

Well dad said, “I don’t do the finger nail painting but you can paint my toe nails” and I did just that.

Well they went to a motorcyle event and he took off his boots. The guy sitting beside him also had painted toe nails similar to his. He goes, “You got a little girl too huh?” and the guy was like, “ya haha”

I thought it was a cute moment but yeah he said it was due to the kind of work he did as to why he didn’t paint his nails (it would ruin the polish). He said that like that so I could understand.

Sorry I was reminded of that lol

4 Likes

That’s so adorable :sob:

3 Likes

Ive done enough research to say…you ARENT in any position to make that claim.

“gay” is a sexual attraction to the same biological sex.
If you pull this strawman trash with me again YOU will also go to the ignore list.
We clear?

You have not yet PROVEN that gays arent BORN gay son…everything after that assertion is pretty much null and void.

I dont need to accept their ‘choices’… I accept that LGBT ARE and HAVE BEEN part of this world…part of society.

lmao.
We had a party on night in the mid 90s.
Got a baby sitter for the kids.
I came home pretty toasted and passed out in bed.
woke up the next morning and my 10 year old daughter had painted my nails, put lipstick and half a pound of Mary Kay cosmetics on my face lmao.
It would have been forgivable if they hadnt taken all those pics and passed them around to my friends
Kids.

1 Like

xD lol ok thats funny.

1 Like

How many ‘straights’ in this game?
I dont see you whining about all of those…so what difference does it make if LGBT get a few characters as long as it fits and isnt forced?

No reason not to listen to someone because his/her/their name is Adolf. My grandfather’s name was Adolf. It means wolf. Silencing Adolfs is cultural bigotry and it is harmful.

4 Likes

I thought you blocked me.
Now I’m getting all kinds of mixed signals here

1 Like

Sure why not?

Im sorry but from this point forward the blocks will just happen, no warning given.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with listening to Hitler, last time America told me that Iraq has WMD and no one wants to listen to the Iraqis POV and we commited one of the most atrocious genocide on planet earth.

As a father of 3 girls I had my toes painted a lot, fingers too from time to time. Thanks for the story and the memory, they are all grown now.

2 Likes