I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

defamation means next to nothing if you are in media, the company you work for just says “no one in their right mind would believe X was being legit” and have the case dismissed. For reference, see Fox News, and the rest.

as for OP’s tragic troll. Why do those people only get to feel “welcomed”? Wheres my special welcome? Im a thing too, dont you dare try and diminish or exclude me. I will smash this planet to dust with fake e-rage and an epic feet beating untill i get my way!

2 Likes

Dungeons? what would that even be

You know what? I need more popcorn.

1 Like

All i have to say is big oof. First paragraph ok and I’ve heard that.

That second paragraph though…

1 Like

second paragraph was for the terrible OP troll, not for you, im just way too unskilled to make a reply to many people in 1 post, assuming thats even possible. My forumio is even worse than my raider

1 Like

“It is possible. Just highlight the part you want, and it will give you a quote option. Then reply to that post, and repeat on the next post you want to reply to. When you are done, hit the reply button.”
/smile

I don’t have my glasses on either so i may have misread it. I saw you refer gay folks ad “things” that’s why i said oof but i may not be reading correctly due to no glasses.

1 Like

“I think they meant thing as in a ‘thing of interest’, as in something worth noting. Not ‘thing’ as in an object.”

“Like people say, ‘That’s really a thing now. People are into it.’.”

1 Like

what a stupid post.

3 Likes

OK I got you. Lol oops

Hehehe, Texas says hello! We recently charged a woman for murder for having a miscarriage. We execute the mentally disabled. We set up a bounty hunter system for women that go over the state lines for healthcare. Our Attorney General is has been indited for securities fraud and sued for misconduct by the states own Bar. I can go on… Do you want to talk about Florida?

It’s all about you, then ? Why do specific groups always demand that something be changed to suit them perfectly? You can request something, but the company doesn’t have to follow through with your requests, and that’s not bigotry, since they have a bigger picture than you would by having access to other information that the customer base does not.

If a company doesn’t cater to your needs, then that’s perfectly fine, since in a capitalist system, there will always be a market for all, even niche markets, there will be some company that will cater.

2 Likes

There’s dungeons for Valentine’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc., so surely it would make sense to have Pride Month dungeons

I call girls bro and dude all the time lol. Never had a problem.

How would this help the lore? How would this help the game? How would this make the game more fun?

“I want more LGBTQ representation in wow” - The key word there is “I” so this is a you issue. Just enjoy the game and play.

2 Likes

I call my wife bro. My old boss used to get EXTREMELY mad at me when I would call her dude; she started to call me “female/women” pronouns and I just went with it without missing a beat. I think that made her even more angry than being called dude.

People get caught up on weird things. It doesn’t actually affect you at all. You’re not physically damaged because you get called something. You didn’t miss a meal because of it. If you lost sleep over it, get thicker skin?

2 Likes

I want it too. A lot of people want more LGBT representation!

That would be amazing. I completely support this!

2 Likes

i took it as they meant the community of wow.

You mean the small percent crowd?

2 Likes