I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

Would be better if it was at 2AM, there are so many song lyrics that say so.

There would be entire raids just to get me to wear more clothes. There would be no gear after the fight for players, just the satisfaction of knowing I am fully covered.

2 Likes

You leave Baine alone!

4 Likes

The pride spam was last month, please come back with your ideas next year.

Never has there been a group so overwhelmingly obnoxious.

4 Likes

When did we go from ā€œlive and let liveā€ to ā€œmy preference for who I like to screw must be represented everywhere all the timeā€? Honestly if you stopped broadcasting your preference in partners, maybe society could move on to more important issues. I promise, what you like to do with your genitals is not as interesting as you think it is.

8 Likes

ā€œLive and let liveā€?

Lady, we had a mass shooting at a pride event maybe 2 weeks ago. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is talking about overturning Lawrence vs Texas, a case that protects LGBT people from being thrown in prison for the crime of existing while LGBT.

We never even achieved ā€œlive and let liveā€ in the first place and youā€™re over here ranting about whatā€“being reminded LGBT people exist? Youā€™ve lost the plot.

4 Likes

I know this might be hard to understand, but itā€™s possible to be LGBTQ without showing it off to everybody all the time.

8 Likes

There is no reason to announce to the world the details of your private / intimate lives.

Of course, we live in the age of Facebook / Instagram / TicTok where people make posts to announce to hundreds of strangers what color their latest poop was. I guess it is the reality of society today.

5 Likes

Azeroth appears to share no such sentiment and thus I do not feel it belongs in WoW. The characters in WoW that would identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community in our world seem to have no such traditions. If they want to hold a marriage for some of the characters that is fine as Azeroth has marriages and we have no reason to believe laws in Azeroth would prevent such a thing. The point is Azeroth has never given us any inclination that an LGBTQ+ community exists there. The NPCs (that in our world would be part of the LGBTQ+ community) are just normal members of the Alliance/Horde/Shadowlands and do not identify as anything else.

The part about LGBTQ people being thrown in prison for being LGBTQ is completely false. No justice including the one you mentioned said that, where do you get your news from? :rofl:

1 Like

My brother used to be in a facebook group that people attempted to outdo each other on who had the biggest poo.

Heā€™s older than I am and is going to be 43 or 44 this year. XD

ā€¦yes he did?

He literally said he wants to revisit Gay Marriage and the Sodomy rulings.

WHich means if they overturn those rulings, being gay and having fun times would be jailable.

2 Likes

I saw an article on CNBC about it but itā€™s wanting me to turn off my ad blocker.

I turn that off for no one! ._.

No he didnā€™t! Please link me where he said that, I will wait.

1 Like

ā€¦now youā€™re just being dense.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/24/thomas-constitutional-rights-00042256

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/24/contraception-supreme-court-clarence-thomas-griswold/

Griswold is what established the right to buy contraceptives like birth control.
Lawrence is what gave us the right to have adult fun as 2 men.
Obergefell is what gave us same-sex marriage.

Or are three sources not enough for you?

And if not, look up the decision he wrote for Roe v Wade - itā€™s where he stated they need to reconsider those decisions.

1 Like

That is what someone reported or is speculating, please link me the video where it comes from his mouth, I will wait.

BTW, saying the Washington Post is a reliable source is like saying I got a free toy in my Happy Meal. I mean you might as well link an article from the NY Times.

2 Likes

It didnā€™t come out of his mouth. It was an OFFICIAL written decision HE MADE in Roe V Wade. Jesus Christ. Iā€™m putting you on ignore.

And flagging you for trolling.

4 Likes

He wrote it and didnā€™t say it from my understanding.

Thatā€™s from the 3rd link they posted.

First paragraph on reference 3:
" The Supreme Court must revisit and overrule past landmark decisions that legalized the right to obtain contraception, the right to same-sex intimacy and the right to same-sex marriage, conservative Justice Clarence Thomas wrote Friday."

2 Likes

So disagreeing is trolling? I am in no way trolling in any shape or form. I am simply saying he never said this. 90% of the news right or left is not reliable, end of story.

1 Like