I want more LGBTQ representation in wow

in the end its a VIDEO GAME not REAL LIFE

1 Like

So then why are you here complaining about it? If you don’t care, it doesn’t matter if they do it or not.

I don’t believe you. I think you do care, because if you truly didn’t care, you wouldn’t be here arguing against it.

2 Likes

To get folks like you panties into a bunch

2 Likes

What Part of one of my post earlier said why does who your sleeping with matter
 you couldnt answer that

Blizzard Please just make the main Hero a rainbow Farting dancing drag queen

Sigh.

Just stop.

4 Likes

Now you’re really trolling.

1 Like

So question for you. Are video games an expression of art?

2 Likes

you could call a pile of crap art its a persons point of view i call them entertainment

You do know that some people hated the idea of more diverse character customization. There were entire threads about why it made sense lore wise not to have darker characters in the game. Then there was the why does it matter group of people as well.

Let us not forget when the new character models came out Blizzard made all of them lighter in skin tone and blamed it on how the models were lit. And after all of that we still don’t have a main character in WoW that is darker skin toned and not evil or bad in some way.

1 Like

Lets remake Arthas as a Ultra dark Gay Dude or Chick or w/e it wants to identify as

2 Likes

You call it entertainment but ultimately, the people that make the game make the decisions on what they find it as art etc.

If you think it’s “crap” move on then.

Like literally this is you in this entire thread from what I’ve read coming back:

Wut?

3 Likes

i have might right to speak as i see fit and ill move on when i decide to do so
 thank you very much
 also what i got everytime you posted was this high pitched sound going reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hmmm
 Post was not created by one of the “Names that start with T” alts
 but maybe it is

Wait, they may be onto something

Alternate universe where Arthas is a woman
 then Jaina is either bi or a lesbian. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today is not Sunday correct?

1 Like

lawl I can’t even make a ree sound. Voice doesn’t allow it but bless your heart you tried. You believe whatever you wanna believe. I ultimately can’t stop you like you ultimately can’t stop me.

Side note:
Can’t make good argument
 must be reeeeee

:snowflake:

Noooo /bonk Blizz would butcher stuff lol plus I would rather have a different character all together from scratch than a rework anyway if they were going to go down that road.

I know I shouldn’t but I’ll take a bite.

To the people who agree with the OP, what exactly do you want? Do you just want a bit of an NPC’s dialog that state they are gay or trans? You just want that confirmation?

Or do you want a major story angle in the game to revolve around a character’s sexuality or them being trans? I doubt you’ll ever get that.

2 Likes

Yes, I have seen the artwork of this. When you become a woman you automatically loose 75% of your clothing, just a bikini, boots, and your sword.

2 Likes

I just want the game to be good and if they write stuff in ok if not ok I just want the drakthyr to be fun, the new expac to be fun, and everything to be peachy. If they write in characters / story I want it to be done correctly so the characters feel important.

OP I believe is a troll and usually these threads devolve anyway. Idk why I’m even biting myself.

If I ran around in that, I would make people go blind LOL XD

4 Likes