I took a break after being phase 1 bis and returned to this…

I honestly think it’ll be more like 4k. Dungeons aren’t hard, just bad players.

2 Likes

right now on the ptr the required ilvl to join a gamma level dungeon is 200. That is WAY too low. That’s like 3850 gs. Those ICC dungeons drop 232 loot. I hope they increase the ilvl requirement to ilvl 219. or around 4300gs

it’s almost as if we’re playing an mmo. I know retail has lost that notion so if you wanna play everything solo go to retail.

sucks that people will instantly kick you in RDF the moment you enter dungeon because this version of RDF allow kick from the start of dungeon, unlike the original wrath which prevented players from kicking anyone in first 15min unless they’re afk “not moving at all”

so expect to be instant kick from rdf gamma when people see you under 5.5k gs

Yeah that’s really going to help you get into VoA lol

inb4 there’s a minimum ilvl of like 230 to queue for gamma dungeons

Make your own group how you see fit. I don’t want 3.5k bums who can’t make the timer in CoS beta in my group.

This is absolutely bizarre logic.

What? Weapons upgrades are extremely impactful for most specs.

pssst phase 1 bis isn’t bis anymore

You realize it also drops conquest for 232s and sidereal for 239s/245s? If you’re full 225 from betas, you have enough conquest and sidereal for more upgrades. There are also 245 BoEs that aren’t super expensive.

You’re not being “denied access.” You just can’t force your way into groups where you are not wanted. You are free to form your own group and walk right into any dungeon you want.

4.5k is a top end PHASE ONE gearscore. No, 4.5k is not “mostly beta gear.”

You’re an undergeared dps in a massive sea of dps players. It should not shock you that people take more geared players. It’s not like they’re having to wait for a more geared dps to show up.

2 Likes

And it’s not like that sea of geared players are usually dunked on by players who are undergeared and wrongly spec’d.

4.5 may have been atainable, but BiS varied by a good couple hundred.

You mean a hand full of people expect everyone else to bend over backwards to carry them, then get mad when people dont want to?

rEtAiL bAd

Baboonery, what a bizarre wall of passive aggressive over assuming nonsense from a retail avatar. Post on your wrath main, I’ve got a feeling about something. Don’t deflect either, this is healthy for the conversation.

Btw I also think rdf is great for the game, it will help the know nothings, the jaja’s, and the leeches tremendously.

Mortiheart from the Whitemane server. I’m just on my retail avatar since my post history is on it and I still keep track of the Mage forums. He’s 5.2gs, taking it casual since I prefer Frost over Fire, and yes, I have never really required a minimum gs in the groups I make, and I regularly use my numbers to allow a carry in the group.

I have, when that character was 4.6, out dps’ed as frost, players in 5k using top third specs.

If you can’t make your own group for VOA, idk what I can say…

Anyways, there is catch up gear in every dungeon for you, and you can probably sneak in a TOC 25 normal run at 4200 if you keep asking, people don’t check a lot.

I’d highly recommend joining a guild. You’ll find a lot more success with one than without, unless you just plan to GDKP only. Most guilds will be more than happy to help you gear up.

At this point with gold inflation, any purchase short of about 5,000 gold would be the equivalent of buying snacks at a gas station.

Even in the really bad, 10% host cut, all-normal trash TOGC GDKPs with leeches, you can still see a payout of ~5k.

It’s not even bad players. People now are toxic and don’t want to try so they want some ridiculous GS that is way beyond the content you are doing.

There is another thread of a Tank saying anyone that isn’t 5.5k GS he’s not going to Tank until they are kicked in RDF. I said well I’ll do it with 4k then. It’s just insanely rude to gate-keep easy content cause Toxic elitist want to push meters and speed run.

Which is why RDF is needed to try and eliminate all the toxicity of the community so people can Que for this easy content you need 4k GS for.

You are wrong as of now.

It’s probably fine. Seriously it will be ok and you get insane buffs.

That’s insane and these toxic people need to uninstall or stay out of RDF. They can make their own elitist toxic unnecessary 5.5k run in LFG if they want. Most people will never get 5.5k GS. You don’t need anything near that it makes doing these dungeons pointless. This is the problem with the community.

4k-4300 is more than fine. Let people get in there gear up and just have fun. As a Tank I’ll be queing with my very low GS. Been waiting for RDF to do dungeons as intended.

1 Like

NOOOO HE’S A FROST MAGE

The one posted by a level one? Yeah, that definitely wasn’t just posted for reactions.

It never ceases to amaze me…how bad people can be.

Got called a fail healer at the end of a UP++ run because a dps DK died multiple times in the frost.
Thankfully the rest of the party stuck up for me before he dropped group.
Maybe he was used to higher GS healers power healing thru this damage, but I wasn’t having it.

It’s just unbelievable that people can be so clueless.

2 Likes

Exactly. There is no point to have such a ridiculous GS for this content. Lower 4k’s is fine and the people who want 5.5k just have no brain and want to outgear the content instead of doing it.

2 Likes

What class? If youre a warrior a lot of raids already take 0-1 so good luck with lower gear trying to do anything. Slide that credit card and maybe get into a gdkp that better than a LFG one.

Post from those toons because as usual this reeks of fake. Just like the gdkp where all the loot was stolen. Sureeeeee you got your attention for the day I guess.

2 Likes

Crazy the game has been here the whole time. RDF is coming and yet here you are still calling people selfish and complaining it’s not good enough. Dear lord your life must really suck.