I took a break after being phase 1 bis and returned to this…

What server are you on? Its easy to find groups on Pagle.

Make your own group then.

Sorry to have confused, I was clarifying their statement for people that have logical brains.

It’s not phase 1 anymore lmao. What an insane way of thinking.

Yeah, I don’t understand how someone being geared for the content, especially BiS geared, could ever think they would be allowed into that content.

True, you don’t understand thats pretty obvious.

1 Like

Please clarify the point you’re making here, because as you, I"m assuming is the case, are sayin, I don’t understand how you can think as such.

You post on a retail account so maybe you don’t even play this game, who knows. But since it’s so insanely easy to get your gs up before you step inside any heroic +'s or raids, most people aren’t interested in carrying you.

But look theres a few great options in this mmo. Friends, a guild, starting your own run. These things allow you to actually subvert gs requirements. Showing back up 9 months later into an mmo designed around progression with a confused Pikachu face is a meme.

I have no idea what my GS is. I also don’t have plans to ever find out. I think it’s really weird that it’s a thing honestly. Do people use some sort of addon for it?

Irregardless at least RDF is coming and content will be accessible to everyone.

1 Like

Let me try to reiterate what I was trying to say.

Lesson on Beta dungeons for you: Beta dungeons only drop up to Ulduar 10M, or Ilvl 225, loot. Meaning, if you were fully Beta geared, you’ll be 4,600 gear score. Meaning, for Blizzard to make it an upgrade path, it is balanced around groups being minimally, 4K gear score. Which anecdotally is absolutely doable.

Hopefully now you understand how the Beta dungeons work. OP is perfectly geared for the content they’re trying to get into, Beta dungeons, though even more-so since they’re BiS when phase 1 was out meaning they’re very optimally playing(I hope).

Now, here’s where this misunderstanding comes in between players like us. You seem to think that any player who can use gear from content(Beta dungeons, Ulduar, Naxx, etc.) is a carry that you are burdened with. While players like me, fully understand that Beta dungeons offer gear to the appropriate playerbase and understand that I very much will be carrying people if I take part in that portion of play.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I do understand where you’re coming from. You’ve already did that grinding, you’ve persevered through that gearing process and man oh man if another player doesn’t go through it either, they’re just not playing like you and that sucks. And you want that five minute quicker emblems that a group who doesn’t need anything from that content can provide.

However, to say that it’s reasonable to deny player access to content designed for them because it takes a little extra effort on your part, effort that was afforded you from others you dungeoned with during your gearing process, is just plain asinine.

4 Likes

This.

The best option is RDF so we don’t have this toxic gate-keeping of easy content that needs some hilariously inflated GS. This is why WotlK is miserable without RDF and why people have been waiting for it.

You just don’t get it.

1 Like

I hear you can make your own groups…

2 Likes

Yes obviously if I had people to do the content with I wouldn’t be creating this post. The point is that group finder and LFG is not working due to the absurdly high gs requirements

the game is no different than 15 years ago. same mentality same gs

1 Like

For those of you saying players don’t want to carry me or that I’m a scrub, I had all 90 or greater parses in phase 1. I consider myself an above average player. 98 patchwerk, 99 loatheb, 99 4H, 95 KT, 97 Malygos, Grand Marshal, and Immortal. A “good” player such as myself cannot even find a group because a gear score apparently says more about me than my actual feats.

Dude you can buy BOE’s off the AH for dirt cheap and hit 5k, this is just another thread where RDF lovers want to congratulate themselves for pushing blizz to make the game as braindead as possible since they have sixteen kids, 3 jobs and 10 minutes of gaming time every two weeks.

Member back in classic when we were playing a video game and not riding a ride in a theme park? Le sigh…

1 Like

So you’re saying other people shouldn’t be allowed to choose whom they invite to their groups? They ought to be FORCED to take you along?

Out of curiosity I went and checked the AH on my server. I’m not sure on the exact formula, but my Druid is about 4.8k with 229 ilevel, so I’d say around full 232 would be about 5k?

So, with that in mind, let’s see…the absolute cheapest ilevel 232 BoE on the auction house on my server currently is…Leggings of the Stoneweaver, for 562 gold, 93 silver, 54 copper. Cool, that’s not too terrible…for ONE slot. Now how about the other 15? 16 if you need 2 weapons

And the next highest item is 992 gold. Even if we assumed both of those items are for the same class (they aren’t), that’s already 1500 gold for 2 gear slots. And those are the absolute cheapest items currently on the AH on my server. From there it just goes up and up several thousand gold for a single piece

I don’t know what world you live in were several thousand gold is “dirt cheap” for the average player…

2 Likes

RDF is the best feature ever added to WoW or any MMO in history. It was what helped original Wrath hit it’s peak in subs since it finally made content playable. WotLK without RDF isn’t WotLK and there is only positives from having it. If we had RDF on launch Wrath could of been a huge success instead of making us wait to enjoy the game.

Anti-RDF players are just selfish and don’t care about the health of the game.

2 Likes

Lol. RDF is for sure going to have some sort of GS barrier for H+++ and I can guarantee you 4200 wouldn’t pass it.