I took a break after being phase 1 bis and returned to this…

Because pugging is randos and randos increase chance at failure. Human nature says take the best players available. You want to run betas in a low gs get in a guild or do your time waiting and running in bad groups.

Your since of community in an mmorpg is inspiring

So, you’re phase 1 bis … return in what … phase 3? And you expect to just have invites handed to you on a gold platter?

You did it once, do it again. Not entirely sure what you made this thread for outside of humble bragging?

1 Like

but your guild that is full of your long-term friends has no problem bringing you along, right?

Not sure what this has to do with my sense of community, but glad you are inspired.

Finally RDF will be coming, so the silliness will be mitigated. Exactly why it should have been in from the beginning.

Spoken like a typical douche in wrath… lol

Well gonna flag that one. Not sure what I said that was offensive to anyone, to warrant this response.

You assume more players are 5.5 k gs than are not…not sure about that. At least not a true random group, anyways.

Possible the ones pushing that, might be the ones getting kicked …hmm. Keep in mind, a lot of people are fed up with that mentality.

You realize RDF was in OG wrath, right?

Or better yet, we get RDF and just get to play the game, without spamming and monitoring chat for two hours to run a dungeon? That option is so much better, anyway.

Absolutely agreed. I like how everyone keeps reading my first post and replying. This is a forum for discussion if you read I don’t know the rest of the forum it sheds a clear light that I’m anti GS, pro RDF, but that doesn’t make it unacceptable to have requirements if you form your own group.

join a guild. you need freinds who are willing to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.