I thought goblins sucked

I’m always saddened that there isn’t more social and cultural interaction between goblins and the Forsaken in lore. Both are great at alchemy, both have a creative approach to land development, and both have a very pragmatic outlook on ethics. It should be a match made in heaven!.. or some other spiritual plane of your preference.

I’ve been very pleased by how much Goblins have been featured in this patch, Horde side, but I could do with more of them hanging out with the Horde and less hanging out with gnomes.

2 Likes

Hey, you didn’t give population requirements at all, and people still play Rift. Flagging me because I pointed out how you were wrong just means your argument is poor and you want Blizz to take care of your discussions and punish others because you are wrong. This is abuse of the flag system and not only shows you aren’t keen on freedom of expression, but you are part of the reason that these forums have such a poor reputation for debate.

2 Likes

My argument wasnt poor. I guess your way of arguing is straight up trolling and insulting.

Which is in poor taste, in my honest opinion.

Want people to respect you? Learn to read between the lines before jumping the gun and resorting immediately to insults.

ME: I didn’t even have to Google that.
You: You Google that to?
Me: Can’t read very well can you?
You: OMG TROLLING RRGHGHGHRGRG

Sir, you are abusing the flag system. It’s that simple and I hope Blizzard actions you for wasting their time.

2 Likes

I’m a goblin because… Well… that 1% haste boost is kind of useful.

Time is money friend!

4 Likes

The conversation devolved immediately when you switched to insulting and trolling (lol RIFT) instead of addressing my point about the lack of diversity in MMOs like Final Fantasy.

Idk how you talk to people irl, but insulting is very very far from discussing stuff.

Anyway, Im washing my hands off of this. Probably gonna put you on ignore so I don’t have to waste my time talking to trolls.

You actually consider giving you a legitimate alternative as insulting? People still play and enjoy Rift otherwise they wouldn’t keep the lights on. Right back at you, if this is how you treat people in real life discussions, well…

2 Likes

Pfft, you say that like the tentacles are a bad thing! Ya can train them to give great neck massages!

That is a serious legit creepy mental picture.

2 Likes

I can do you one better.

Normal Draenei

1 Like

Why… WHY!!! The Hooves aren’t creepy and is one of your best assets along with the tail!!! That is just… so much worse on many levels.

The hooves were actually high heels.

They look nothing like high heels.

We’re that good with our shoe craft.

1 Like

No I mean, structurally they they don’t look like high heels. They look like proper hooves. Your “shoecraft” doesn’t have anything to do with it.

1 Like

Oh you might like this.

Human - Dog - Horse - Crane

It’s an artist rendition of our human foot if it was structured like other animals.

All the fluff that this thread has degenerated to aside, Goblins have the best starting zone in the game, followed by only DK and DH. I make a new gob every few months just to see Kazan again. Still mad they haven’t found a way to rebuild it and make it a proper city.

I dunno what it is, but seeing that on a human trips off all my uncanny valley alarms, but on Draenei it doesn’t.

I LOVE my goblin shaman <3

2 Likes

The Draenei with feet is nightmare fuel.

Wish they would show the cannon actually work with Azerite.