I thought goblins sucked

Apparently I agree with you lol

Yeah.

Also back on topic, someone said something about the run animation for gobbos.

Yeah I tried making a goblin warrior (I make a ton of warriors, my character selection is just warriors mostly) and their run animation looks dumb.

They do a better job sneaking, which is why you see so many goblin rogues.

Orcs should not be rogues, goblins should not be warriors.

1 Like

Woah, too far! I’m very sensitive about my tentacles!

They’re updating the gobbo animations with the next patch, in addition to their textures.

3 Likes

Gnomes are puntable.

Goblins are thrown. You can tell if you’re doing it right because if you can get a good spiral.

1 Like

Wrong.

Just the models. The new models look good.

Your run animation will still look like your hindside is on fire.

1 Like

They legit say in the PTR notes that animations will also be updated.

2 Likes

Don’t worry-- if we’re punted, we explode and take a limb with us.

1 Like

I didn’t even call you ugly. Jeez, you just dish it out but fold like paper when receiving. That just ain’t sexy at all. Pretty clear who’s got it, and who doesn’t.

4 Likes

I know it says animations there, but that is for facial expressions and animations. Basically your face will make better reactions compared to the old models.

Check out the videos on youtube, they flesh out and talk about this stuff.

1 Like

Give the little guys some spears, a few big shields, and put them in a phalanx and they’ll be fine.

Also, DnD’s combat rules are mostly terrible.

It’s still fun. Just saying is all.

Yea, but in WoW, we are awesome and have super strength. Comparing us to DnD is pretty silly. I mean you are actually arguing that the company Wizards of the Coast should dictate Activision Blizzards fantasy decisions. The world thankfully doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

Well anyone but Blizzard should be dictating fantasy decisions.

Hell, I’d let my neighbor’s dog do some decision-making for Blizzard.

They have butchered the story.

While I agree with you on the story in BFA specifically (I’m fine with say, WotLK), my comment was geared more towards the way society works. I’m glad one fantasy company cannot dictate to another fantasy company how they run their business. That would be massive bad precedent. If you dislike the way Activision Blizzard portrays their fantasy characters, perhaps you should vote with your wallet?

1 Like

I am. By paying for the only MMO right now with dwarves in it.

They’ve massacred the story, but at least they got the races right.

Every other MMO is full of elves and variations of elves as their playable races.

That’s just untrue. Rift is still around and they have Dwarves and I didn’t have to even Google that.

1 Like

Yep, my goblin Warrior was one of my favorite toons ever

Lol nobody plays Rift. Did you google that too?

You can’t read very well can you? I literally said I didn’t have to Google it.

2 Likes

If you are telling me to play a dead game like Rift, then you are trolling rather poorly.

You need to learn how to read between the lines better. I was talking about final fantasy and the poor diversity of races.

Flagged and moving on.

1 Like