I think it's time to make multi boxing against the rules

precisely why they changed over to this particular forum package.
There are tons of better options. This one made it easier for them to be absent as much as possible.

1 Like

I’ve already posted earlier that multiboxers statistically make up an extremely small amount of total profit for Activision-Blizzard, regardless of your stance on the matter.

Edit:

4 Likes

yeah…kinda like handing that child the bic lighter and then expecting them not to burn stuff, lol.
Most people are decent, honest folks who wont abuse an exploit, but will alert them to it.
Some…will do it. Even intelligent adults who should know better.
Just like that idiot that drives 30MPH over the speed limit. He knows what the end game is but does it anyway.

1 Like

I hate the gms of today, not them but how they tied their hands behind their backs and treat us like a manufacturing line. I don’t think I’ve had a single issue resolved since legion that was doable, it wouldn’t even give me an advantage it was like I lost my currency because your game disconnected me or glitched because you have crappy systems in place to prevent against it etc.

But yeah all the gms on forums are just bots even their human counterpart.

1 Like

That is one thing I liked about FF14 much better. There are always people around when you need help or some authority to speak to from what I could tell.

You should pay attention to the forums better then.

This forum barely goes an hour before someone creates a new one.

Here are a few:

Those are extremely old threads only. Pay attention, these threads happen daily AT MINIMUM, and responding to them a day later won’t get you any account actions.

Just so we are clear when I say “this forum”, I mean the ENTIRE forum, not just GD.

2 Likes

Be careful. You state you’re against multiboxers here and you’ll get five responses from other players attacking your sense of character :joy:

1 Like

This is why I think most of these get reported as either trolling or spam or what ever. The people that tend to not know it’s there are the ones not looking for it until it affects them then they comment/post about it without knowing the facts.

Like the people arguing with me earlier whether or not people afk in lfr, clearly oblivious to the fact 20-50% of the group is doing exactly that whether they’re on follow, auto attacking or just afk.

As if companies are immune to breaking laws, you’re arguing against nature.

Only just started in bfa it looks like, don’t think they realize multiboxing has been around since vanilla, this is nothing new and it’s only 1-5% of the community doing it. If you really think farming herbs and such is a good way to make gold I would try and do a bit more research.
I did 5-8 hours of research at the start of the expansion on how to use tsm and watched my economy very closely for a week or two. Made over 30 mill in the first 6 months. I think the most I wasted was around 200k in total from bad investments or just being too slow to dump at the end when everything was dropping in price, but at that point 200k is nothing. Even to the point if I wasn’t making 10k+ on a deal I wasn’t going to bother, 10-30k an hour is typically what you’d make farming. I was spending maybe an hour a week sniping and flipping.

1 Like

…Already covered this. It’s literally against the law to lie on your financial reports, and Activision-Blizzard would’ve been dissolved almost immediately. Their financial statements are audited at least every quarter.

I’m sorry, but there’s no conspiracy here. Activision-Blizzard, (And before that, Blizzard Entertainment) has been publishing financial reports since 2009, as is required by law.

1 Like

There are more things in the game that discourage player interactions with players.

And nobody is going to do anything to change that.

Most big companies have more than enough money to eat losses they lose from lawsuits and lying and such, it’s a drop in a bucket for them the bigger they are.

If it was me I’d get rid of lfr, require you to put in the effort to find a guild to raid or pug at least, remove warmode and go back to individual servers without cross realm. This would remove the lack of player interaction that you’re complaining about. Also visions or what ever else.

No, they really don’t. If me and you sue them? Sure. When the federal government sues them? Nope.

Again, sorry, but the world isn’t out to get you. Every single large company files financial reports at least every fiscal year, as is required by law.

You literally cannot lie on these reports if you still want to have a company. It’s the law. There is no such thing as a company big enough to piss off stockholders, investors, and the federal government.

1 Like

Multibox defenders say that it is in Blizzard’s hands to decide what is appropriate or not. So since it isn’t against ToS, MBers shouldn’t be villified.

… But then the same defenders flag a post that doesn’t go against CoC and say that their reason for flagging the post is justified. :thinking:

2 Likes

I didn’t say it was justified but not so far out there that it would be impossible.

People report on here because you disagree with them, heck you have to watch how you say things, I could be saying you a lot in a post and they think I’m poking my finger at them when it’s a general statement to their question/post. People are soft skinned on these forums and overreact but if you have dozens if not hundreds of the same old crying posts yeah I’m sure people get tired of it at some point.

1 Like

Did you know the blue buffalo pet food was using bi product in their food for quite a few years, they lied about it and were sued, eventually they just removed the no bi product on the packaging as it is a legal binding contract, then later they took it out and readded it back.
The legal system is flawed in how you can use words or just lie in general.

Just because a bag of food says it’s GMO free doesn’t mean it is, only a single ingredient has to be non gmo.

A good example with how corrupt our country is, I saw a youtube video the other day about some pharma drug. It was funded, researched, developed and tested by tax payers then they charged us 2 grand a month to purchase it when it was going for 8$ in other countries.

Just some food for thought, lying on their monthly statement isn’t too far out there.

No!

Never! I like Warmode!

Servers with low population? Ghost servers?
It would be better to have a single server for everyone then, than to keep servers with 10000 people and another with 1000 people.

I am not complaining about this.
I just said that there are bigger problems that cause little player interaction, which are not related to multiboxing.
Like trolling.

People will always look at nationality, language barrier, Raid Io, DPS / Achiev / AOTC, zoodiac, whatever, to decide who is good to be in the group of winners.
And none of this has anything to do with multibox being practiced.