I think it's time that WoW appealed to the masses

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/lxmdqv/garrosh_hellscream_does_not_approve/

What really happened.

It would unironically be a better game if it stopped.

“Better” according to what definition? The most successful games are the ones who have the most paying customers. Turning wow into a tiny hardcore esports lobby game would result in a massive reduction of players.

Honestly, after Vulpera were added all bets were off.

I’m… actually surprised. I’d have thought you’d push for High elves, I was not expecting this. Now the question is are we talking Japanese cat girls or Western Cat girls?

cat girls please

Example of a Western Cat Girl?

Uh, Khajiit from Elder Scrolls.

Good idea and all, but this community is so toxic they would drive out any new player that joined now.

I think if we’re going to have this discussion, we need to bring up the Furry Scale.

1 being a Normal Human. 6 being an actual Cat.

Cat Girls are probably a 2 while Khajit is like a 4.

That’s a big difference.

1 Like

God help us if they decide to go the CATS remake route when designing Cat girls for WoW.

1 Like

There are a few fixes that need to be made for wargen, tails, auto human form option out of mele combat, and option to stay in human form if not in mele combat.

Many possible races, but i would go with:

Feline race for alliance, but i would go for a permanent feline race like the vulpera only larger, not a shapeshifter race.

Ogre for horde.

Perhaps a dryad race for alliance.

Horde could have a new lizzard race.

Finds Monkey’s Paw

“I wish Cat Girls were real…”

Finger curls

You damned fool of a took!

1 Like
1 Like

This is an odd statement for an adult to make…and to agree to as an adult. Amirite? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No thanks. MMO’s are a time investment and I just don’t think we’ll get sub numbers up like it was in its prime or even close.

People are just not interested in the WoW brand.

Weebs aren’t the masses.

But get back to me when we have dick sliders.