I think it's time that WoW appealed to the masses

That train has long since departed since Classic when Goldshire was revealed.

Yes. That is the only correct answer.

I’m waiting for blizz to go full crazy and hit the “LAST RESORT” button and add every single dang unplayable race to the game and make them playable.

this mfer spittin

1 Like

Its not like we are getting heritage armor or anything.

Oh wait…

As long as we get bunny girls too… Fran from FF12 /swoon

2 Likes

Fair point actually!

Too Asian. And I say that as an Asian.

It seems to me that they no longer are trying to gain subs. The goal right now looks to monetize the diehards and the addicted so they buy tokens for carries and to level crafting. Token sales are worth way more than new subs after all. Open you eyes and you will see many folks saying they buy several tokens a month because they work too much, these are the new target players not the 1 sub players that buy nothing extra.

2 Likes

What about puppies and kittens with adorable eyes?

I mean, that seems logical af.

Start selling more weird cosmetic transmog.

LET ME PUT MY ELF IN A HOODIE. PLEASE.

Nah, Asia does not have the monopoly on cat and bunny girls.

1 Like

MORE CASUAL WEAR

1 Like

World of Warcraft is one of, if not the, most popular massively multiplayer online game because it does apply to the masses.

Sure, if it’s Saberon and Vampiric demon bunnies. I love FFXIV but the humans with bunny/cat ears absolutely creep me out.

I’d rather them fix/finish Worgen first.

Yea cause thats worked so far…

Mmorpg not fortnite my man

Some of the most fun I’ve had in PvP is chopping big bad Orc and Tauren Warriors up using a female Gnome spamming /giggle. I think doing the same with a cat girl would be that same kind of fun, greatly amplified.