I think it's safe to assume

He must be lonely.

2 Likes

Probably because nobody is stacking blood dk’s cause the vast majority of people are not specific queing ashran lmao.

That and because it’s entirely non impressive and ruin has not been doing premades or at least i have not run into one for uh months sooo.

you…are crying about blood dk’s queueing ashran…then say none are stacking/target queueing…so… :dracthyr_shrug:

and just because you haven’t been in a ruin premade doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen still

Yeah i said

Are not specific queing ashran on blood dk’s to ruin the experience of other people but there are a very select few who are.

I said there are no big premade groups like sas or djl or sod or golden gaurdians who are just stacking blood dk’s for the 1 in 4 chance they could get ashran on a random que pop

explain yourself mr using xray goggles in ashran from cows post lel

1 Like

You have done this yourself on your own DK. I have seen it.

4 Likes

So theres the truth. lol…

2 Likes

Yeah i did it for maybe a week while my main class was absolutely F tier.

And since then i have never done it again but these guys it seems to be pretty much all they do

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

a member of Ruinous being a hypocrite, color me shocked

3 Likes

You were doing this just a couple weeks ago, Enfers.

Also, your main class has not been “absolutely F tier” for a loooong time.

2 Likes

its all the xray glasses he be doing

I’m always the last hear of things, I didn’t know Ashran was a hotbed of DK activity.

Even as a DK myself, I consider them being as the venerable scoundrels of wow and engaging them can be tough as it should be.

So Ashran 9 am to 11pm you say? okay thanks a bunch I’ll check it out.

1 Like

cya soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Soon… ashran will be filled with the blood of ruin. LOL

1 Like

Ah, so Blood DKs queuing specifically for Ashran are ruining your gameplay? Look, if you’re queuing for epic BGs, the odds of landing in Ashran are just 10-25%. So, you must be choosing Ashran on purpose, right?

1 Like

I had to wait until today to post these. :smiley: Here he is Hiding in the base… Running away some more , more hiding

3 Likes

Last time we beat Archie’s butt so bad he stormed off to play Star Wars, lol.

1 Like

And where is the screenshot of your role breakdown kekw

and yeah if you look at the score why would i be in the teamfight when you are stacking healers?

I’ve had to ask around if ruin is even a thing anymore. I see members here and there in bgs but it would seem they tucked tail and ran off again. It seems their whole huge force is nothing but a few members wandering the lands with a target on their heads now

1 Like