I think it's safe to assume

That all these dk’s who specific que ashran all day from 9 in the morning to 11 at night have literally nothing better going in their lives.

Let’s all play a small violin for them.

Most players are not queing during a certain time of the day but not these guys evidently.

I just afk out of every ashran i see them in which seems to be every single one lmao dead game mode.

1 Like

Do you need a handkerchief? you seem very upsetti spaghetti.

6 Likes

I only know how to speak german and english not whatever that was

I’m just happy Anathemae is back.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You are just pissed that you didn’t end up with Fiona and it shows.

whos fiona, have i missed out on drama? DISH

Im happy to be back :slight_smile:

that explains so much

I think he’s making a pop culture reference to Shrek.

SPM and DJL had a war game. SPM won. DJL declared SPM are cheaters.

Someone created a thread accusing me of betraying the entire bg forum because they thought I’ve been secretly running with premade raids for years. They believe I’m a member of Hydra.

Something happened with the GG premade community, but I’m confused on all the details and who’s right/wrong, so someone else will have to explain.

Ms. Tremblade (in Ashran) has been engaging in questionable activities with a bear and multiple DKs in the basement and on the second-floor balcony. I’ve submitted official complaints to the HOA, the PTA, etc. This shameful behavior must not be tolerated.

5 Likes

God i love the forums

5 Likes

Those DK’s are living their best life. Let them be.

3 Likes

Yeah i’m sure it is their best life. which is pathetic

And no they are a plague on the bg

PVP problems require PVP Solution. Where are OUR blood DK Pimps? Why aren’t we humping the horde trolls in their base?

Idk if “pimps” is anywhere close to the accurate term

and probably because it’s a mind numbingly boring class that’s only good for trolling in 1 bg

Paladins are plague on fun.

except spirit goat paladins

1 Like

…SOME….

…BODY ONCE TOLD ME THe world was gona…

what?

too soon?

i was going to play karate monk this week but it sounds like more dks are needed for epics.

1 Like

Clearly you’ve never fought a ww if you think paladin is bad

I’ve played, and fought more than a few ww. Id rather fight 3 ww monks at the same time then be in roughly the same vicinity as a paladin.

They do give off quite an unpleasant odor.

1 Like

We accept your surrender.

7 Likes

once i get done leveling my horde toons imma q bdk in ashrann all night jkjk

i know weve never seen eye to eye on much but it made me mad even when someone made that thread about you holy . i know for sure that you wouldnt ever be premading with hydra . unless the scoreboard said ur realm on it then that holy cow wasnt you . and even if it was i get put on premades all the time solo it happens often . That was the most ridiculous accusation and thread ive ever read on my time here in forums .
Im also sorry that that person did that to you holy shame on them .