I tested out the HOJ triple swing bug

it’s always nice coming onto these forums to interact with my fans and admirers such as yourself

makes me feel warm inside

i thank you for your patronage

No worries, enjoy your ignorant bliss. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ThelorasToday at 1:42 PM

and now for something different
in case you missed this posted earlier

chicToday at 9:38 AM
whats the actual macro? well theres a mouse that can let you infinite scroll wheel
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Spectrum-Shifting-Personalized-Programmable/dp/B019OB663A

@here - this mouse may now be bis for Retribution or Reckoning PvE and PvP in order to assign the /stop /start macro to the scroll wheel

you’re welcome

I think you’re missing the main point of this post

• And that is in addressing the HOJ triple swing bug.

get the mouse, spin the wheel and profit

Sorry I’m not a warrior, paladin or shaman who can abuse the HOJ macro bug.

any melee can…it just obviously works better while swinging a 2Hander

anonyeemouseToday at 3:43 PM

clever use of mouse mechanics

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t practically work for rogues - or any duel wielding class - because the stop attack cancels your offhand attack.

I mean, it technically does (I can get three attacks on my MH auto attack), but it’s not worth stopping my offhand attack for a chance at MH triple attacks on HoJ procs.

But 2-handers don’t have that problem to worry about - they auto attack as normal spamming the macro and just get a free extra attack on HOJ proc.

1 Like

chicToday at 4:00 PM

We have video footage of g502 in action

Shoutouts to @Pyrese
1m12s shows with the macro spinning.
5m45s shows with no macro.

TLDR - HARDLY GAME BREAKING WHATSOEVER LOL
he got 1 HoJ proc with the wheel spin

He’s using a weak one hander doing about 100 damage each swing.

Imagine a huge 2-Handed warrior doing 500-600+ each swing (not counting crits). Being hit for an extra 600 damage+ possibly multiple times sounds pretty gamebreaking to me.

sounds like spell batching to me

Sounds like a spell batching bug / exploit to me.

sounds like present on the 1.12 reference client to me

sounds like #NoChanges to me

sounds like #WartsAndAll to me

1 Like

Sounds to me like an abuse of a new game mechanic put in.

Blizzard’s 1.12 spell batching was due to technical limitations.

Blizzard’s Classic spell batching is due to intended design.

Ergo, blizzard’s current spell batching does not = vanilla spell batching. They are different.

Current spell batching has caused many bugs, including hunter’s feign death trap bug and rogue’s vanish bug. Current spell batching is not vanilla spell batching.

Just like it’s been shown the game has numerous other bugs, the 1.12 “reference client” (if there is one) behaves wonky with the legion port. The game client is completely different, and, thus, different things respond differently, making it different from vanilla…

1 Like

sounds like creative use of game mechanics to me

Creative use of exploits. I’ll give it that?

Yeesh, you banished him to the shadow realm with that response.

I don’t even know where to start with this!

First of all you are the individual who is personally attacking me on a video game forum. You spent countless hours going through my posts (stalking me) and wrote out an extensive diatribe about me and seem to have this weird obsession with me. Seems like you are the one with a problem. Do I need to file a restraining order?

Secondly, the bug does affect me when I am hit for over half my health in a single swing.

Thirdly, blizzard specifically broke sit / crit procs and this exploit is a workaround of that INTENDED breaking. A clear exploit.

Fourthly, I’ll spend my time as I see fit. I work as an attorney and I imagine I make far more money than you could possibly dream of. I only mention this becuase you decided to personally stalk and harass me on a video game forum.

I am merely trying to be a good denizen of the game and report bugs as I see them. I have no idea why you need to go on a tirade attacking me.

1 Like