I Solemnly Swear to Always Call Out Rustfeather and the Arachnoid Harvester in General - Mechagon and to Slow My DPS To Allow Others Time to Arrive

I call him out when he’s not there.

Over and over.

Little boy who cried wolf sets in.

Call him out foreal because he actually spawned.

Nobody shows up.

Oh well.

I would ask why you would do something like that but i really don’t care.

People like you: “the WoW community is awful now, it must be Blizz’s fault”

Also people like you: "i think i am going to be awful today ¯_(ツ)_/¯ "

1 Like

To be fair, I did tell them it was up.

I got yelled at yesterday for do that!

I’ve seen both players not only riding it, but I also witnessed one guy get the drop in my group.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is…I have a chance? HAHA

Thanks! :smiley: Alt mount farming it is! :slight_smile:

Honestly I really wouldn’t bother unless you just wanna park some Alts you’re not doing anything else with at the spawn. I’m working my way through the mechadone meta achieve. It gives a better looking version for free. Already got a couple of the sub achieves completed for it.

Don’t you mean solidarity?

FYI harvester is already zone announced. It is why I think it is funny when people then go ahead and call it out. Yes we know we all saw the big red text.

1 Like

Harvester calls itself out.

Rustfeather has a raid waiting for it, if you aren’t there, you arent making it.

2 Likes

I only have one alt there so far, but with my ally main and horde main I log in, fly up to Rust area, see if he’s there or if a good amount of people are standing there and wait a bit. I’ll do nearby dailies and then fly back etc, eventually getting all of the dailies done. Rust’s respawn timer isn’t horrible when I’m able to get 2-3 hours of game time in. So technically I’m working on the meta achiev too getting all of the dailies and quests done, but also keeping my eye on that mountain. Both would be nice.

Kind of like I got the quest chain for the Scrapforged Mechaspider so I walk around with that but I still want the rusty one too. I like mounts. I’m sure I’ll give up eventually…maybe. :smiley:

Really living up to that first bit of your name eh?

Actually I always call out Rust and see a bunch of people fly in after 20-30 sec. Blizzard made it so the more people on a rare the slower it goes. I can actually solo a rare far quicker then a full raid does.

I’ll be honest. A portion of me not wanting to call out rustfeather is out of spite.

If I sit there waiting 30 mins for it to spawn, I often don’t feel like being other peoples alarm clock, who were out killing other rares, etc.

I am not saying I am proud of this. But if I am honest, that is an emotion that bubbles up.

2 Likes

I have both sat there and went there after a call out. I like to pay it forwards.

That probably works better, but I was going for the serenity that comes with knowing you’re doing the right thing.

But yeah, your word works better. Changed!

1 Like

You should codeblock your initial post. You’re missing the asterisks in the px*100,py*100 because the forum auto formats that into italics. I’m used to seeing it, so it stood out to me, but others might not catch that.

1 Like

nyo-ho~

I am trying to do better at calling things out, but at least I dps slowly and let people get there. Or maybe I’m just slow at dps…

14 Likes

Theres an addon specifically for calling out Mechagon rares to your amigos. I got it because the more people that have it the more we all get to touch a rare…until it dies

1 Like