I Solemnly Swear to Always Call Out Rustfeather and the Arachnoid Harvester in General - Mechagon and to Slow My DPS To Allow Others Time to Arrive

For I am a kind and considerate citizen of this society who takes pity upon fellow mount hunters such as myself.

Join me in solidarity, my friends!

47 Likes

i assault bird alone cause it will be faster if no one else join to boost its health. And i push all the cooldowns

5 Likes

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

16 Likes

Pretty sure some people have some sort of addon that links co-ords to chat every time a rare spawns now by the looks. They have it down to a fine art.

I slow down if not completely stop DPS just so more people can get to it in time and tag it. I did my part.

9 Likes

Is there an add-on? I have a macro. But it also requires me to have the rare targeted.

Well it might be a macro but they way people converge on them within seconds makes me wonder.

There appears to be a WeakAuras string for it, though I don’t have that specific one installed.

Mechagon rare share is one of the addons, there are 3-4 different ones i’ve seen besides that.

1 Like

Yeah a combination of a WeakAuras string and TomTom I believe does it. I just have the NPC rare finder and I happen to memorize the locations so I have lucked out, my only concern is that I think the range the WeakAuras string is better.

We were heretofore, albeit unknowingly, brethren before…for it was always my personal policy to, whenever possible, tap out a quick dissemination of rare spawn locations whenever I was aware of them.

Be kind, rewind!

Wait…that’s not right…

1 Like

I have a macro to announce the rares’ name, coordinates, and current HP to local channel.
Its works everywhere without an addon.

1 Like

When I’m on Rustfeather or any other rare I make sure to blow drums and all my cds like a good wow player.

4 Likes

Harvester calls himself out, but its appreciated for Rustfeather.

1 Like

I will always call out Rust.

Also speaking of Rust, has anyone actually SEEN someone on the mount yet? I play both factions and have visited main hubs and cities and have yet to see a single person on one. Is the drop rate that horrible?

I feel like I’ll be camping alts in Mechagon soon just so I can check every hour or two with them each in turn, haha.

1 Like

It’s insane how long it takes to kill a rare when more people walk up. Yesterday it felt like I was killing a rare for 5 minutes.

Just imagine being dps. Then tank and healer tag mob. And you pretty much alone should deal triple damage

1 Like

I saw someone with it last night. I asked him how many kills he made to get it, and he said 3 or 4. So it DOES exist.

1 Like

Well that’s good to know at least, thanks! :smiley:

The only thing I’ll ever say when Rustfeather spawns is “HUOLON’S UP, BROS!”

3 Likes