I smell a change coming

Yes, Fasc?

I think anyone looking at this objectively, could see while it may not be against ToS. You are circumventing the intended system and way AV is intended to be played.

I would argue it’s in a grey area of “kind of cheating” and probably shouldn’t exist, but I suppose blizzard can’t figure out a way to code their game to prevent it?

Premades are against what PvP is all about and it comes at the expense of one Faction and that’s unfair. Something needs to be done about this travesty.

Alliance shouldn’t be able to premade, nobody told you guys to roll on one faction to game the system with premades, it’s unfair and immersion breaking, hopefully Blizzard acts soon.

Now let’s talk about FvF BGs so we can get the queues down for the Horde playerbase.

Tho folks who won’t do this are the ones that are benefitting. Convenient, if you ask me.

And if you read the EULA, it’s pretty easy to see how it could be considered cheating.

Don’t mind the troll gnome. She comes with the forums.

1 Like

So I guess all raiding guilds would be banned on Tuesday lol.

Honestly this applies to pve as well. Premade raid and dungeon groups have been gaining an unfair advantage over pug raids and dungeons for years now. Something needs to be done about this injustice.

Where did I say people should be banned.

Again, if blizz intended this level of organization why can’t I que a full av team?

Lmao name calling. Get real.

Yep, another enlightening and overwhelmingly helpful addition to the discussion by Nocht.

:rofl: :rofl: What is this clownery?

This is not a good comparison. Arenas aren’t randomly assembled teams. You’re not supposed to be able to have a premade group in AV.

I have found most of the Alliance to be very reasonable, just the ones you typically find on the forums are a bit different.

Pure genius.

The RNG delay is there, they are using the Classic WoW Vanilla system to break premade groups, but the problem is there are like 5 servers left with any Alliance populations on them, and of those servers only a handful actually do AV.

We could add all the roadblocks in the world, but when the Alliance population is so pitifully small that they are on first name basis it’s gonna be very much impossible to stop them.

“Ted run to the center and jump ok, everyone in Teds group go to channel 7”

Legit you can’t stop these guys and in reality even if you could stop them I think they will just keep winning because all the garbage Alliance players left to play horde or other games making the Q’s longer.

OR, they’ll just cater to whatever the Horde cries about.

2 Likes

all of those require dev time

gl

what do you mean “IF”
they switched, we used to lose all avs, now we win all avs, duuh

You dont win all
 unless you mean to tell me all AV games are alliance premades. Which I would call BS. Enjoy your only way to win in AV. Its all good.

1 Like

He didn’t even have the context of the quote right. I wouldn’t bother.

1 Like

I can’t wait for HvH to be release.

You guys better premade all across the board. Cuz, that will be the only way you win any games.