I see why premades are so prevelant now

Well what about all the “friends” you are running premades with don’t you care about them?

Oh woops entire argument dismantled.

1 Like

Where did I say anything about not caring for my friends?

You should look up the term “Healthy Narcissist”. But then, you live in a black and white world, I suppose it wouldn’t fit the narrative you have constructed.

HAHAHA whatever lie you need to keep feeding yourself bud.

1 Like

If you have to put the word healthy before a medical condition it’s safe to assume it’s not really healthy.

2 Likes

Healthy narcissists exhibit self-confidence, empathy, and an objective view of their talents and accomplishments. Unlike typical narcissists, those with healthy narcissism do not exploit others to fulfill their needs, and possessing traits associated with this can actually be helpful. Healthy narcissists have the ability to form long-lasting relationships, praise the achievements of others, and build a stable sense of self-worth.
https://www.choosingtherapy.com/healthy-narcissism/

If, by helping myself first, I also help my friends, how am I not caring about them?

It’s the same reason why, if you’re in an airplane, and the cabin loses pressure, you’re meant to put your mask on first, before trying to help others, it’s really hard to help if you’re suffocating.

Yeah there is already a term for that and it’s called basic self confidence.

Not “healthy narcissist”

1 Like

He’s using the “new” definitions lol ask him to define exploiting in video games lol

The folks against syncs are only good at fighting you in the forums? How about showing the syncs you can take them on in the game. There’s so many of you. Make friends and fight the syncs. That’s a solution for you.

1 Like

They don’t want solutions. They want to complain.

lol of course more lies from you. Do you ever stop lying?

Do you ever stop complaining?

Hardly “new”…

After totally exhaustive search (not really, just on the first page of google)

A doctor talking about it in 2009.

Nope not till blizzard fixes the problem. If you don’t like it feel free to block me or ignore me.

I’ve seen some of them in game. They don’t play. They spend more time typing to complain than play.

Nah, I like watching your impotent screaming into the void.

Blizzard isn’t going to fix anything, there’s nothing to fix.

The last thing they fixed was a decade ago, where addons could automate the process, now we do it manually.

Of course not. Complaining is easier.

“Oh no these evil pugs won’t come get killed by our exploit group ohhh noooo” HAHAHA y’all pathetic honestly.

Didå is a pug. But they’re better than you.

Take a good long look in the mirror bud.

Yet they have fixed it before… wild lol willful ignorance is your superpower lol

You claim that but yet it’s been exposed you guys are using an addon.

Go on, name it.

Battlefield commander.

Battlegrounds Commander.

And it doesn’t automate queueing.

In fact, I’ve used it more for RBGs lately.