I see why premades are so prevelant now

Ok? but you still do it. You exploit the queue system to do something not intended by the game.

It doesn’t lol

It is exploiting and by blizzard definition cheating.

Then I will continue to call out your lies. Hopefully blizzard will step up and do their job. If not have fun in your dead game mode.

1 Like

I click the ‘Leave Queue’ button, to leave a queue, I’m fairly sure that’s intended by the game.

SMH willful ignorance is the only defense you have and it’s just straight up sad.

1 Like

But leaving a queue doesn’t magically force the system to put everyone into the same instance in the next queue.

They are separate events.

It is the queuing at the same time or even knowing when to queue, it doesn’t really need to be even closely synced, which makes it work. Dropping queues has nothing really to do with the system which places multiple groups into the same instance.

Does blizzard allow raids to queue into random bgs?

1 Like

No. Good thing that raids aren’t doing that, isn’t it?

Of course they aren’t because they can’t. You are changing that by queue syncing. So logically that is an exploit because blizzard does not allow raids to queue random bgs.

1 Like

Stop trying to use logic, you aren’t good at it.

Where does that say queue syncing isn’t considered cheating? I swear you can’t read XD

Just because you’ve decided that dropping a queue is required to get groups into an instance, doesn’t mean that dropping queues actually is required.

Simply knowing when to queue is enough for the vast majority of games.

LOL you can’t even answer the questing because you know you are full of BS. You are doing something not intended by the game and that is raids are not intended to queue into random bgs. Stop with the childish excuses and just be a man about it bud.

2 Likes

I try to make it a habit to defend people being persecuted with no real physical evidence.

Kind of like everyone should “innocent until proven guilty” not the other way around.

And that is exactly what happened to him he voiced opinions contrary to the hive mind and got crucified for it though Chad that he is stood his ground.

And unlike other gurus or self marketed “male role models” he actually sticks to his guns and stands by what he tells other people himself.

1 Like

Well, good that we queue in groups of 5 and not as raids then, isn’t it?

My god I hope your education was free because if you paid for it you got scammed HAHA

2 Likes

Is that not what we’re doing?

You are getting a larger group in by exploiting the queue system. Does blizzard allow raids to queue into random bgs?

Not an exploit:
Imgur

No.

Good that we’re not, then, isn’t it?

You are by exploiting the queue system to get more than one group in.

It is not an exploit to enter the queue at the same time using voice chat or another communication method…

Imgur

2007 post btw. What about the 2010 or 2012 post saying it was not ok?