I resubbed for one month to warn about the Kidnap Meta (which will continue next expansion)

Winterz isn’t a bad guy, but he was laying the BS on pretty thick in that thread. If he was being honest he would have just said ‘please don’t delete RBGs because I already have a network to play them with.’ lol

1 Like

Winter mains holy priest. He can’t play his main either this expansion.

I dont know who winters is. I don’t follow the rbg scene. But if he plays bdk for the sole purpose of kidnapping, he isn’t all there.

He does it because he’s as mad as I am. Ocean was the original Blood DK that introduced it. Winter was given a choice. Quit playing (like I did and every other RBG priest), or do it yourself until Blizzard fixes it.

He’s also not the only one that does it, he’s just the best at it.

Is this still an issue in TWW?

Yes.

It will another expansion where priests don’t rated bgs.

As you can see in the below image, priests can keep up easily with Dragons and MW’s in massive teamfights (mind you, that’s my second day healing!). So throughput and cooldowns are not the reason MW/Dragon is the meta.

It’s fear of abduction.

https ://ibb.co/bg0f567

Well, get a group of people to spend the entire beta playing blood dks, and have them just kidnap over and over, all day. It will get reported at a much higher rate than normal. Wait until the “play with the devs” days and again, just spend the entire time kidnapping devs and making it a miserable experience for them.

I’m sure you could find plenty of people with beta to do this. Also, are there any big streamers that you know of who have this issue? Because you could get them to utilise their platform for the above purpose as well. If you can get 100-200 people on beta to play bdk and just make it impossible for anyone to do anything, something might change.

That is what I plan doing the next time Play with Dev happens. So does winter.

I half expected this to be some conspiracy theory post about kids in pizza restaurant basements.

How it started

ha ha priest is so strong. I’m gonna name mine “Trainmeplzz”

How it’s going

3 Likes

speaking of the the ladder, how many priests are in the top 900?

That’s the rated bg scene in a nutshell, not just blood dks. :rofl:

Almost all of which are pilots/boosts. It’s a multi-million dollar industry, literally.

I counted 40.

1 Like

haha, i remember getting hero with oceanman, a great run we had. i was around for when this strat started, and i gladly assisted with it.

miss u oceanman/glogan!

1 Like

When he started it, it could be coutnered by Ripple in Space azerite power and the Shadowlands Leggo ring that gave you two charges of reverse grip back to your teamates + shining force knock into rocket jump.

idk why you’re complaining so much, there was so many maps it was useless on and became a detriment to our team.

Yes, the shadowlands leggo ring and BFA ripple of hope would do that.

This is (was?) Dragonflight.

Do you understand what the abbreviation of ‘META’ stands for?

It’s the same & only people running this.

No, actually, I main Gdruid and BDK. I used to main Priest before I started playing tanks. Priest is still fun. BDK doesn’t need to be nerfed; it’s counterable. However, Priest needs to be buffed. The mobility on Priest is poor. Any class in the game can lock down a Priest on the map, not just Blood DK. Evoker is the counter to Blood DK. With Recuse and Swoop, they can’t be slowed with Hover and can’t be gripped when using Dragon Breath. If you want to play priest and you queue into BDK, the best thing you can do to escape the pit of misery is run with an Augvoker. They can give you a teleport stone to teleport out of DK grip range, and they can double the range on their own Rescue and rescue you out of grip range. Rogues can also shut down a DK long enough for you to escape with Blind, Stun, and Duel. In short, though, rated BGs are a team-coordinated battleground, and if your team doesn’t help you, you won’t get away. Priest can be locked down by anyone, not just BDK.

Additionally, I don’t play BDK solely to target Priest players. I choose to play BDK because of its slows and grips, which are beneficial in general. My team focuses on out-rotating your team on most maps. We use slows on all opponents, not just Priests. However, Priests are typically the easiest class to slow. To illustrate, if my team were attacking a node, we would slow down all the peelers attempting to retreat and support that node, with the hope of slowing them long enough to secure the base. That’s our strategy, but it can be countered, and we do lose games. It’s not impossible to defeat us.

3 Likes