I quit playing my mage

not like you have anywhere to be. just do it

As cute as it is to watch you kids compare epeens, can you please take it to in-game whispers? Or meet in person, drop trousers, then measure and be done with it. :yawning_face:

18 Likes

“You’ve performed this action too many times. Please wait 23 hours before trying again.”

Whelp…

1 Like

The irony of a rogue telling a rogue to stay in stealth is one of the greatest things ive seen on here.

5 Likes

Yeah this is so cringe ffs.

3 Likes

But did y’all meet up though? :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

First, this is cringe. Second, while trium ward does indeed account for a good amount of healing, it was special watching Snoz try and defend the resto druid who got outhealed in a bg…

3 Likes

I want to also add that something is “cringe”. I could say cringey like the last 50 years of English. Or, disturbing, silly, irritating, etc. but it appears these forums have a “cringe” quota to meet and I wanna help.

Also, literally this was literally a literal weird thing. *we have a misuse of the word “literal” quota as well.

3 Likes

Is this going to turn into a thread about how to use or misuse certain words?

I was kind of enjoying the two rogues going for each others throats :pensive:

4 Likes

Not as special as you thinking it’s not normal. It’s why triune is getting dumpstered next patch.

Good mages that use it on CD will have stupid healing numbers.

Also I wasn’t defending the Druid at all I clearly explained WHY it happened.

Reading comprehension is important here.

Reading comprehension is important, almost as important as not being an idiot and thinking it can outheal a competent healer.

Reading comprehension is important.

Please point out where I said anything about the healer being a competent healer?

I will wait.

PS the only idiot here is you.

This is you, trying to claim the healer being outhealed by ward isn’t a learn to play issue for the resto. Maybe you should go back and read what you wrote, this is rather embarassing at this point.

Should work on that terrible reading comprehension.

Where did I say that the healer was competent?

No where did I say Triune Wars was the mages only healing as well.

Mages have two conduits that heal as well.

Should stop responding so you don’t continue to embarrass yourself.

This is you, literally claiming the healer being outhealed by ward isn’t a learn to play issue. You can keep parroting, “where did I say the healer was competent.”… however, a five year old would understand that if you’re defending the healer being outhealed as not a learn to play issue, you are by default claiming the healer is competent and that ward does that much healing… The only one who should be embarrassed is you.

1 Like

What in that statement is false?

Triunes ward counts each barrier absorbs as healing. 3 barriers on every application.

No where in that did I say it’s only Triunes ward. Nor is there much outplay potential unless you can purge Triunes ward.

That’s also not saying the Druid wasn’t defending a node.

You’re wrong
You’re embarrassing yourself
You’re entertaining for sure.

Did the other Rouge swap to an alt account because this one got a forum holiday just so he could argue some more?

I hope so, then maybe the average IQ of this thread will rise into double figures.

3 Likes

like i said youre just as toxic in game as you are on forums.

its almost like you have to compensate for you manhood down there or something. Hmmmmm

I’m not toxic lol.

Lee trying to justify yourself

Keep the personal insults coming chief. Further proof you don’t have an actual argument.

this is weird to read, cause i feel like frost aoe is insane