I quit playing my mage

And your hard stuck 1300 looool

What? You’re right, this clearly isn’t a mage alt.

You clearly don’t even know what triune ward is :+1:

Clearly hardstuck

LMAO you should never call anyone a scrub.

1 Like

bro im looking on wows website and youre hard stuck on 1350 looooool so funny this kid thinks he’s good. AND HAS NO PVP GEAR LOOOOOOOOOOL

since you seem like a Biden supporter. (Cuz you sure think like him, granted. he doesn’t think at all) heres the deal. You can’t take Triune ward as a frost mage cuz you don’t do any damage. So you take an offensive legendary to be on par with everyone else (Kind of). Granted all frost legendaries are a meme. as well as arcane for that matter. so either way youre getting wrecked as a frost mage. So please try again

Bro you have never been above 1610.

I have less than 50 games played. Not hardstuck at anything :joy:

Not even close.

If you’re doing any pvp you take triune ward now matter what spec because of how broken it is.

No you don’t.

Break 1610 before commenting on your terrible opinions on arena.

Just rerolled mage loving how much outplay potential you have and so many things that complements survivability. Alter Mirror Images Soulshape Barriers IceBlock Caut Spellsteal heals, I dunno its actually free. Better than rogue and shaman that’s for sure.

1 Like
  1. you’re a meta slave. you play only the flavor of the months.
  2. you’re 1300 i don’t know how many times you gotta get told this. You’re nothing special. let alone nothing at all but a troll idk why i keep having to break you haha.
  3. get pvp gear before you talk about other peoples ratings. let alone go and break 1300 yourself.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL im enjoying this

Mage was my first toon in BC and rogue was my second

Still higher than your zero rating. You did however forget to check achievements.

2353 exp on rogue
2221 exp on DK
2123 exp on priest
2003 exp on paladin.

Multiple other classes above 1800.

You’re wrong about literally everything.

1 Like

doesn’t matter i wpvp i couldn’t care less about ratings hence why i’ve never pushed. you really think just because you have a higher rating that you will kill me in the world. lets find out your choice

So you’re just bad then?

The only people who dont care about ratings are bad lol

nope we can meet up and find out. what’s funny is now that i think about it i remember killing you out in the world alot. youre just as toxic ingame as you are on these forums from what i remember. ill tell you what tho. you kill me i won’t report you for harassment/abusive chat/ etc. if i win you gotta give me a wow token

LOL you are so delusional you are making things up.

1: Youre so undergeared you would get killed in a kidney

2: I dont even go out in open world.

3: We arent even on mutual servers

yep we sure are. i fight many on malganis. gear isn’t the only thing that matter. now i know you think so and you had to buy your ratings. but some of us enjoy the wpvp gameplay

I still dont flag in open world so you havent killed me.

While true, an undergeared max 1600 player isnt going to kill a geared 2300 exp player

Saw this claim coming, not everyone buys their ratings. Further proof by having pushed rating on multiple toons.

Just means you arent good enough to play in organized pvp.

that just means you spend all your paychecks on ratings. thats literally what it means lol. being a tradeskill im sure the moneys not an issue. but on the bigger note. youre scared lol

Nah, my paycheck goes to supporting my family.

Not at all.

Then meet me in elwynn forest next to tower of azora

Sure thing