I quit playing my mage

It’s weird for someone who throws out personal insults to turn around and whine about personal insults…

I wasn’t whining actually. And if you look back at the conversation you were the one who resorted to insults first.

It’s obviously true though if you think “keep the insults coming” is whining about them.

That is certainly one way to go… No one believes that isn’t you whining, otherwise you would merely not acknowledge it, but it’s certainly one way to go.

I don’t have a need to whine because the fact you need to resort to those types of insults just proves you don’t have any valid argument or clue to what you’re talking about.

Pointing out your hypocrisy and lack of reading comprehension is very entertaining.

This is actually hilarious… You question my reading comprehension, yet I’m not the one you told to

Therefore, I’m not the one acting like a hypocrite. It’s you. First you throw out personal insults, and then you whine about someone else doing it. And again, I wasn’t even the one you said that to… reading comprehension indeed…

It’s actually pretty easy to see your ability to read is pretty bad.

This is what you said before I responded with

You clearly called me an idiot first.

The fact that you think the above quote is me whining is hilarious.

End of the day you were wrong about mage healing just like you have been wrong about everything else.

Please keep responding. It’s very entertaining.

Try reading slower maybe… you were the one who whined about Nhas using a personal insult. I simply pointed out your hypocrisy by highlighting you throwing out personal insults earlier in the thread… Again, this makes you a hypocrite.

It actually doesn’t make me anything. Note, I never complained about the name calling, therefore you calling my a hypocrite is not only wrong, but laughable. I also wasn’t wrong about mage healing, as the entire point was you trying to insinuate a mage can and should outheal an actual healer due to ward. That alone is laughable.

The irony because both you and Nhas insulted me first.

Considering I didn’t throw insults first it doesn’t make me a hypocrite. I haven’t whines about anything.

Again wrong. This is where your lack of reading comprehension comes into play.

He said a mage did out heal him. I said Triunes ward was a major part of the mages healing because each of the three shield counts as healing.

There’s so many factors like gear/skill/activity in a BG that you can’t actually even make a credible argument.

End of the day both you and nhas can’t read and comprehend anything then got mad causing you to make stuff up.

You’re wrong and you lost. Take the L.

I didn’t make a single thing in this thread up. Care to try again?

Please show where I stated the mage outhealed a competent healer.

looks like that triune got nerfed. good

Lol @ pvp complaints from druids.

1 Like

you’re gross

I feel this. I just hit 60 on my frost mage alt and questing / openworld was so stressful. She’s going on the bench and I’m having much more fun with my demo lock.

Am enjoying doing world quests in Korthia on my casual-geared arcane mage.

However, this isn’t quite as carefree as some other classes.

• single target mobs die fairly fast
  • low-health elites and rares are easily killed (up to 350k health or so).
  • I cannot solo high-health rares that can’t be kited, like Kroke the Tormented.
  • Groups of mobs can often swarm and kill me. Without frost spec’s snares, I get pecked to death if I try to AOE too many at a time.
2 Likes

The problem with mages that they are glass cannons. I run arcane/frost and my examples here are trash mobs/rare elites in korthia. (ilvl 225). Single target arcane is a monster in dps. IF it is being tanked. In my opening burn phase, the tank can lose aggro because I hit for 75-100k damage in 5 seconds.

However, all by myself, especially in the rift zone. Easily overwhelmed and killed if not very careful, unlike all my other toons (exception is my rogue which is just as squishy as my mage)

Don’t get me started on torghast, the right anima powers can make you OP in there, but it’s not like I can pull a whole room at once, still very squishy. In your burn phase, you can take out groups, but it’s not like you can keep it up (unlike all my other toons, except for rogue) because of your gobals need to cool down.

This is why I have 5 hunter toons and only 1 mage. Hunters are a lot like mages, but better. MM is like arcane, have to stand still to make devastating shots but better, because they can opt in for a pet to tank for them (and put all the aggro on that pet). BM is like fire mage, can move without losing dps. Other than a slight difference in utilities, hunter is superior to mage, they play a lot alike, imo.

I’m not going to stop playing my mage, but just disappointed that they seemed to be built not for self-sustaning solo play, but group play.

1 Like