I Pledge to #StopTheZergAV

Worried about boring pvp-less Zerg fests in AV?

I Pledge to #StopTheZerg.

Long live the Turtles, the Epic Battles, the Carnage. May your base be carpeted with the bones of your enemies. The Glory that comes from surprising a Zerg and wiping them in your base is unmatched.

Stop the Zerg!
Farm those HKs!
Change the Meta!
You have the power!

25 Likes

You got yours a guild name!

just posting to encourage your brain to remind you that you posted this when you’re spamming people to stop turtling the bridge so you can get your mark, about 20 hours into the rep grind

1 Like

No one said you have to camp there all day.

Just stop the Zerg. Crush them. Demoralize them. They will cry, they will hide, they will leave. Then take the BG and push to victory.

1 Like

I wish.

The problem is that you’ll have kiddies rushing to get those little rewards as fast as possible and that means not caring whether they win or lose.

If you see someone zerging, just right click report them, lol.

5 Likes

Whenever you disapprove of the way someone plays a video game, just abuse the report system to get your way. Gotcha.

4 Likes

<<< misses Muradin’s guild from TBC “Will Wipe You On Galv”

1 Like

We pledge to right click report anyone who turtles so they get instantly kicked from AV. :sunglasses:

Once the path of least resistance is discovered, the majority of people will flock to it. So 10 people in AV decide not to zerg, it doesn’t matter. The other 30 will.

AV needs to exist pre-nerf, otherwise it is the path of least resistance for the majority of people, and they will exploit it.

Classic AV is then not classic, it’s a shell of its former self, more akin to the retail game.

6 Likes

Ah but if one team sends 40 to Zerg and the other team sends 30 but also has 10 defending, who would win?

The 10 defenders just might buy enough time.

1 Like

If you see someone zerging, just right click report them, lol.

haha finally someone who actually understands what problems classic will encounter

As horde, just take snowfall and pray you’re grouped with a bunch of road fighters who are too dumb to ride past. It’ll then turn into one huge cluster @#$%.

1 Like

I think we just found the only person on the forums who actually played 1.12 AV.

2 Likes

Actually it was that way whenever the rep rewards came out. I don’t know what patch it was. Meaning, people got pissed if someone took SF because it would turn into a turtle fest.

1 Like

rep rewards were well before 1.12

You mean you plan to stand solo at a chokepoint and get run over by 40 people on their way to zerg.

I definitely remember people trying to avoid turtles in AV and discourage defending or taking back graveyards and towers.

I guess the preference of AV really comes down to whether you want to be there for a good time, or your just trying to grind rep and honor as fast as possible so you can never return to AV.

In that case, the zergs that people were complaining about were happening well before 1.12. Changing it to 1.8 or whatever the heck patch might not fix it.

Amen. If people somehow manage to zerg past everything and avoid each other constantly…that will be the one thing I support changing. Changing AV to force people into conflict. The zerg race of AV is a big part of why I stopped playing “full time”

1 Like