I Pledge to #StopTheZergAV

There will be plenty of turtles once people figure out how much gold you can make f turning in body parts from kills.

Didnt blizz say they were removing those?

Stopping the filthy alliance zerg - one of the greatest guild names ever

Just wait for people to start calling for a quick loss and to just rush galv or balinda to guarantee some extra honor.

Take the BG and push to victory? Nonono you don’t understand how this works. You broke their push and pissed them off. Now half of them will /afk out and the other half will turtle. You are going to take a few hours to get past them now. “Push to victory” is easier said than done.

Yeah I miss my old guild too😐 been years since I played with any other wwyog’rs

typically the players who want turtle AVs are in general mediocre all around players who do nothing except av. I am perfectly OK if none of you make it into classic.

I will gladly be mediocre if that means getting a long turtle. And yes, I do try to live in AV.

2 Likes

“WHO’S THE IDIOT WHO TOOK SNOWFALL?!?!”

7/10 AVs.

AV is love. AV is life.

1 Like

I’ll go back and forth. Sometimes I’ll turtle to have some fun, sometimes I’ll go for the objective.

Perhaps I’ll settle inbetween, and stop the initial zerg but then switch to offense after…that’s a good medium imo. If the game drags on due to that, oh well; if it ends soon anyway, oh well…

Point is, I’ll play the game how I want, and am not going to let others dictate it.

1 Like

Honestly, the players that want racing GOGOGO AV should stay in modern WoW and race to their heart’s content to snag their little cereal box prizes ASAP.

4 Likes

The premades are coming - they don’t care about your enjoyment.

1 Like

I lol’d, would upvote again.

1 Like

Eh If they are trying to force a turtle in a bad game with that cap that is one thing.

But as horde you want them to have snowfail GY, Scorched earth AV best AV, you stone wall them at Iceblood, wipe them on galv and hope one of their IDIOTS takes snowfail GY, this causes them to trickle into Iceblood in a stragled out line of HKs, you send all your stealthers north to cap all the north GYs and burn all the towers while the alliance lemmings continue to try and zerg.

At the end of the GY they have almost NO honor gained and your team has AV perfection.

Thats the Way is SHOULD be done by horde.

Screw the zerg and screw the failiance

I’m sorry, I’m alliance. My only purpose is to run straight to noob hill in the horde base and stand there waiting for tower caps… duh!!

The issue isn’t when people are playing a slow turtle game…it’s when you can’t get them to even remotely try any other tactics after 2+ hours of failing at the same thing and not moving an inch in either direction.

Pinned on teh bridge for two hours? Maybe stop just tunnel visioning the bridge and have like 20 people jump off, loop around, and hit that zerg from behind…the response you’ll get is “WAAAA BUT THE BRIDGE IS ALL WE HAVE”

not really. there is nothing even remotely stimulating, or challenging, about turtle for days AV. Which by the way, the game being this old and the meta change of players, those long games simply will not happen no matter what version of AV you wish. You cannot rewire a players brain.

Breaking a turtle requires coordination and teamwork which is quite challenging. Turn in pelts for cavalry, turn in mine supplies for ground assaults, get your ultimate unit going and break their defense. It’s far more complex than mindlessly racing towards the end to stand on noob hill and wait for that sweet cereal box prize.

Older versions of AV have more and stronger NPCs, resulting in a much harder game where racing will get you killed by the NPCs or mines.

Don’t ya mean smart to rider past, because the people who ride past in av every av I have experienced in each expansion since 1.12 have almost always been dumb to the point where they can’t even rush the enemies base right and lose the game for people.