I paid $60 for a level 60 boost, so I can tell you what it provides

HAHAHAHA! thats so TRASH! I’m sorry for your loss Clàrk, but it’s funny to see this type of stuff. I wonder if this will INCREASE sales in non official boosts lmao!

… why would you expect literally any of this stuff???

3 Likes

I have literally just dragged my pally alt to Korthia with 148 gear last week - all from campaign and WQ rewards. Yeah, it was a bit rough at first, but she upgraded her gear very quickly. No reason why someone who chooses to pay money jump straight to 60 instead of playing the game should have anything better.

you could have saved yourself $60 and just read what’s included

You get exactly what the article says your going to get and nothing else.

1 Like

148? Geez, I’ve got 128 at level 50. That sounds terrible.

The level 120 boost gave you a buffed heart of azeroth with essences

A boosted level 110 from legion gave you a boosted artifact to get a head start

I was expecting something similar to a level 60 boost

2 Likes

This is a good post Clark. Thanks for the info very useful. At one point or another I do boost one alt per xpac. Am thinking shammy or warrior this go around as they are my two alliance characters.

Thank you for your sacrifice Clark. This is all rather bothersome. I too expected it be more. I will continue to level my toons the normal way. If only I could legally level other people’s characters… 60.- for 3 days of work…

Well that is disappointing, but not terribly surprising.

Thanks for the info, Clark.

That’s why ive been saying, take a day, if youve got time off, level from 1 to 60, by the time youre 60 its absolutely feasible to be around 160 iLvl, and personally i’ve gotten to 50 renown just by finishing off the 9.0 campaign for the 197 gear 187 weapon. Buy a 200 Trinket and 230 and 200 ring and good to go and save myself $60.

Basically what you’re saying is, the boost is good for nothing OTHER than getting to 60 which is sad cuz thats the easiest part.

thanks you saved me $60 even though originally i was actually not planning to use this rushed system.

but thanks to you my motivation to not pay for it has be solidify.

2 Likes

I woulda thought it would be a higher Ilvl like 200. I mean, $60 is not small change. I could go on a steam shopping spree with that.

1 Like

Seems like you are used to FTP games by your expectations…………

1 Like

ITT a lot of people without the neurons to rub together to understand why the OP did this and instead take the moment to feel superior… for absolutely no reason.

Ive only bought one boost and I regretted it within an hour and that was back in WOD when the boost gave you a decent amount of things.

2 Likes

Because they hate leveling :slight_smile: speed doesn’t matter with something you hate.

Thank you for doing the science and documenting what you’ve learned.

Seems a little overpriced for what’s included.

$75 Canadian tire money

well not nothing but you never got anymore than that on a boosted character

If they made the boost $30 instead do you think over the long run they would make more revenue? Would there be over twice the amount of boosts purchased then? Always curious on some of their pricing. There is a reason Amazon and Wal-Mart are as huge as they are.

1 Like

Yes because if there was a boost for 30 you can sell 2 to get that 60. Walmart is successful because they sell things at a lower price. You make more revenue selling at a lower price cause people are more willing to buy it.