I paid $60 for a level 60 boost, so I can tell you what it provides

It’s so you are forced to buy tokens for M+ runs. I mean… duh! This is Blizzard after all.

1 Like

Level Boost should come with 1 free Ybarra SoD boost to get you some gear. :+1:

4 Likes

148 item level

How’s that do in PVP?

1 Like

you’d get one shot I believe

3 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
enjoy your amazing 144 loot

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this.

This whole company is infuriating for players, smh.

2 Likes

Buying a boost could have been worth it if it had included all of your conduits at maybe a 200 ilvl or something. But this? This is maaaaaaaybe worth $15.

1 Like

that’s really depressing honestly. At this point in the expansion with 9.2 on the horizon, I’d expect 200.

puts hand to chest cavity where heart was in respect for your sacrifice

Chintzy for sure.

1 Like

So about what you’d expect, huh?

1 Like

That’s pretty much world quest level.

Clark is not someone. He’s a mindless…thing. There’s no word to describe what it is.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this. I cannot believe for 60 bucks they don’t even give you 200 ilvl gear. You can get that off the AH for like 100g a piece. Why does Blizzard CONSTANTLY fail?

1 Like

Don’t be hateful man.

chrisp

1 Like

Better off not boosting because you’ll need to boost your boosted boost w/ another boost.

Lol this.

Also, why boost at all? 50-60 takes… 3ish hours now (I just did it on my DH), and 1-50 takes like… a day. Two if you’re slow.

But hey, it’s yall’s money and I know some people DESPISE leveling so it’s worth it to them. That said, 60 bucks is a premium price and it needs to have a little more. Not much, but more.

1 Like

$60 bucks to just skip 10 levels isn’t worth the cash, for me personally. They’re going to have to sweeten that deal a whole lot more.

1 Like

I haven’t leveled a toon in a long time. Do you start at 50? Or do you start at level 1? I hate leveling so even for maybe 2-3 days to grind to sixty is worth buying the boost for me, even with crap gear … I would just send korthia gear from my main

Ooof editing this now the cost in Canada is 75 bucks , that’s to rich for my blood I just want to get to fifty to get more chances at the love rocket next year

You skipped the fun part.

So you are geared like a fresh 60 without out a “sugar daddy” would be. Seem about right, if it is an alt you have other ways to boost up their gear level open to you.

2 Likes