I paid $60 for a level 60 boost, so I can tell you what it provides

BfAs level 120 boosts gave you a head start in your heart of azeroth and essences

your item level gear was extremely reasonable to start 8.3

3 Likes

Well they should atleast give you gear of high enough ilvl so you don’t get the crap beat out of you 4 times in the tutorial

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s not even worth it. You can get from 1 to 50 in a day if you want to. Heck, you can get 1 to 60 in a day. 50 to 60 is lightning fast now.

1. Thanks for doing this, Clark.
  2. Wow that’s a disaster.
1 Like

I remember boosting in BFA and going straight into Mythics. Doing that here sounds like a recipe for disaster. Definitely a downgrade.

1 Like

I boosted and forced my way in to get my garrison but I mostly skip it anyway

I was expecting around 180 ilvl gear.

1 Like

Thanks for taking one for us I will try to get you an extra :cookie:

1 Like

Considering when they released it I think 190 gear would be sufficient to get you started in the current patch. Maybe bump it up a little when 9.2 releases.

Thank you for your sacrifice noble paladin.

Yah that’s pretty bad. Maybe they should wait ( Wants that money) till 9.2 and actually give you some of your time back with the purchase. Some things unlocked, some resources to get started, some way better gear. Something that is an actual boost into the game.

1 Like

Not the wisest decision. Could’ve bought a new game with that.

I’ve given my share of bad decision money to Blizz so can’t judge tho.

1 Like

no need I just sold some of my crypto coins to cover it since I invested it some coin long time ago and now made a profit out of it

1 Like

I hit 60 on my priest a few days ago and when I dinged my ilvl was way lower than that. That’s enough to start doing m0s for more gear and some low keys, as it has always been with boosts I believe?

A fool and his money, something, something.

4 Likes

ilvl is a bit low but other than that, seems pretty standard.

Grab some cheap crafted gear off the AH or if you’re like me, you have a bank full of Korthia gear tokens.

Also there’s a BoA item you can buy off a vendor (by flight path in Oribos) that boosts your renown to 40. You need to purchase it on a character with 80 renown.

1 Like

Probably more than you deserve for buying a boost.

Let Clarks sacrifice be a lesson to all.

4 Likes

Dang. Well thanks for being our Male Human Paladin guinea pig.

2 Likes

Insane 60$ buys 600k gold but this is what you get for a 60$ boost, yea they need to go back to the drawing board for this

3 Likes

So Blizz wants your money and gives you as little as possible?

No surprises here- they are an evil corporation like any other ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes