I notice no one is excited about mechagnomes

Seeing lots of vulpera threads, but no one seems interested in a reskinned version of the least played race in the game. Why’s that?

36 Likes

I haven’t gotten all hype for any AR, but I do plan to unlock and play the Mechagnomes for whatever that is worth.

8 Likes

Felsavior would call you misinformed.

4 Likes

Hi! We’re here and excited, you just need to look down.

64 Likes

There are a lot of post hailing the coming of Mechagnomes, I myself am very stoked for them!

8 Likes

Not true. I am personally VERY excited by Mechagnomes.

But even as excited as i am, some of it is tempered by the transmog issues on top of the fact that Blizzard is forcing all prosthetic limbs on the character creation where (and this is my opinion) i think it would have been much better and made Mechagnomes more “exciting” as an AR if we had the choice between 1-4 prosthetic limbs so they don’t look like “Diaper Gnomes”.

11 Likes

Hope that blizzard is lazy with balancing the racials, so we can at least lure some end game players to the alliance and maybe fix the faction unbalance.

It’s another AR nobody asked for.

26 Likes

Tbh I would be very excited about them…if they didn’t have the stupid transmog rules. I prefer my pants to have legs on them.

9 Likes

All the Vulpera hype kind of makes me want to make a mechagnome first.

My main problem is I have too many characters already. I really don’t need any more–furry or bionic.

Kinda late for that PTR has nerfed them very hard

5 Likes

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it wasn’t asked for! As a Blood Elf player, you should know this better than anyone else.

11 Likes

Don’t count on it. Just look at what happened with Light’s Reckoning, it was actually good and was doing it’s intended function so Blizzard nerfed it into obscurity.

Then just look at Zandalari racials compared to KT…lol. Yea, don’t hold your breath.

6 Likes

What does that even mean? Pretty much no one asked for them, and I see so few people who actually plan to play one. I even have several friends who play gnomes who don’t like them.

It’s like KT. Nobody really asked for them.

9 Likes

This makes me wonder what a mechagnome wearing the onesie would look like.

Yea, that interests me too, since the onesie even covers hooves.

If it helps I have no interest in mechagnomes OR Vulpera.

8 Likes

I’ll be race changing my main to a mechagnome once I unlock the heritage armor.

1 Like

I certainly plan on playing mechagnomes

3 Likes

Character races are irrelevant to me if classes remain poorly balanced and clunky.

8 Likes