I need help, i was suspended , with no reason, this was totaly abuse

i know some time we speak rude between players, but that , when we are friendly, they speak rude to me too, , but maybe someone didn’t like, but that not my fault, if he dont want to be owr friend. i didt have any problem whit any player, i was totaly happy and playin whit out problem, and now i was suspended, i dont undertant. this is weir.

if some admin can aswer me, will be very helpfull.

also when i speak whit people trying to teach the mechanic they report me just becouse they are racis and dont like that a latim person , be better than they , that happen all the time.

there is no reason to write something more here, don’t worth the pain, this was unfair , i don’t accept this abuse, and i obvius leave the game. this was abuse that it.

Nothing can be done for you on the forums. Your only recourse would be to file an appeal. There will be instructions in the email you received.

6 Likes

There’s your answer. There is no “we were joking” or “they were ok with it”. If you are rude and someone reports you, then Blizzard will action you.

They do not want players to be rude in their game.

7 Likes

For profanity, Haurut.

I would appear that English isn’t your first language, and I see some reports that aren’t in English - but what I am seeing in English is far more than sufficient to uphold this for profanity.

That isn’t allowed in our games.

26 Likes

just becouse i dont speak english very well i was suspended? many people insult me and i don’t have, any problem with them, i don’t report this people i actually become theyr friends sometimes, that how latin people are, everyone can be owr friend, and i didnt nothing bad speaking whit them. i dont understant. why i was suspended just for be friendly, whit rude people.

No, that is not why you were suspended. You were suspended for using profanity in the game.

17 Likes

they are people who speak worst thing in general chat and no one care. i understand i cant do nothing .

this is unfair, and you have to learn, to do your job, and not only follow a script, sadly i have to leave this game, but the game is not the problem is the bad service, this is the last straw.

this was abuse. to a customer.

The staff doesn’t patrol in search of inappropriate language. If you report someone, they will act on that. You also will not be told of disciplinary action on other accounts.

11 Likes

You can do something. You right click report them and do not respond to them.

Profanity has been against the rules of WoW since 2004. There is no “script” here. Orylia reviewed the chat logs that are attached to the report and the penalty is valid.

Other people also breaking the rules does not mean you get away with it. Report them and don’t respond.

15 Likes

i report , hacker, sploit user and bot user all the time and they do nothing.

I also don’t speak English and I always rely on the help of Google Translate. And in the GM’s text it was clear that he said that the complaints received in which you used the English language were sufficient to validate the complaint. He never once insinuated that you were banned just because you couldn’t speak English.

9 Likes

Those are usually handled in ban waves, but once again: They will not tell you what action is taken on accounts that are not yours.

2 Likes

ok i understand , i can be a hacker but i cant speak rude whit a friend, that how this work, so sad. i dont have more option that leave the game. i cant understand this service.

Bad service (or lack of bad service) didn’t make you say bad things. You got your wish: You got a CSR’s attention, they told you why you were actioned, and you don’t like the answer you received.

If you’re right clicking their name and reporting their chat…yeah. That’s going to happen. If you believe someone is doing something of that nature you should send an email to hacks@blizzard.com. You will not be responded to in any regard, and any results of your report will be private.

Of course, that’s assuming they’re doing something wrong in the first place.

11 Likes

You have to take responsibility for your actions. The actions of others does not give you license to do as you please. Cursing is against the rules, whether it’s with a friend or a stranger. If they report you and it’s warranted then you will be actioned. I think I’d be more concerned about which “friend” reported you.

10 Likes

No, you cannot. You would be copping much more than a suspension. It might not happen right away, but it will happen.

Not in a public channel you can’t. That’s not just “with a friend”. That’s with everyone.

You do. You have the option to learn from this and not do it again. If you do end up leaving, understand that other MMOs have similar, if not harsher rules against swearing/vulgar language in public channels.

Simple. Blizzard has rules and they enforce them. That’s service.

8 Likes

Or be more mindful of who else is within hearing distance when said in a public space.

24 Likes

If they get reported, people care.

GMs don’t actively monitor chat, they only read the logs if someone gets reported.

You used profanity, someone reported it, the GMs took action.

It may SEEM unfair that you’ve seen other people do it, but each case is its own thing.

6 Likes

That you know of, Blizzard does not tell you what they do or not do from reports they receive.

If you talk rude to anyone and if they report you then this can happen. Best not to talk rude and if someone is rude to you , then right click on their name and report them for language. Far better then responding to them is the fact there is a good chance they will get actioned.

2 Likes

It’s not hard to understand. There are rules in this game, and you broke those rules. That’s it.

What another player/account does is irrelevant to your actions. Just like in real life. Somebody committing a murder does not make it acceptable for you to rob a bank.

Good luck in your future gaming. You should know that most other gaming companies do not tolerate profanity either.

10 Likes