I need help, i was suspended , with no reason, this was totaly abuse

Really? , profanity?

Blizzard has never allowed profanity in World of Warcraft. If you got reported for it, you got penalized. Even going back to the release of the game in 2004.

2006 forum response to someone complaining they got penalized for profanity.
Imgur

14 Likes

profanity, meant you cant say nothing about the service, that is abuse of the customer.

Service was provided to the customers who reported you for breaking the rules. Your account was verified to have broken the rules, and your account was penalized. Just like the Terms of Service and EULA have always said.

YOU were not abused. You broke the game rules and used profanity. You earned your penalty.

9 Likes

Profanity was what got you suspended. They did not claim your posts here included profanity but your chat logs that you were reported for did.

“Abuse of the customer” isn’t a thing. You can complain if you want, but if you violate rules they can and will action your account.

7 Likes

Profanity are the words that generally you would not want very young children to speak.

It has nothing to do with what you think or say about Blizzard. Unless you use profanity in those statements.

7 Likes

There’s nothing to say. There are rules in this game, you agreed to follow those rules, and then you broke those rules. It’s very straightforward.

Obviously you don’t like it, but a punishment is not meant to be something you like.

No it’s not. It’s more you abusing the company, but I really wouldn’t call it anything that severe.

You broke the rules. You are being punished for breaking the rules. If you want a place where you can be vulgar with your buddies, there are plenty of places to do that, both in real life and on the internet.

This game is simply not one of those places.

6 Likes

if i offended another player i understand my punish, but if i speak about the service im in my rigth.

You have an account action for using words that are considered profanity. Not because of you saying anything negative against blizzard.

Edit:

I am aware that there is a language barrier. So I am trying to use sentence structure and words that hopefully will be able to convey the message through Google Translate without losing context.

I hope it’s helpful to you.

11 Likes

Generally speaking, you are free to say whatever you want, so long as you follow the Forum Code of Conduct.

But Blizzard is under no obligation to allow you to spread lies about their “service”. YOU broke the rules, so YOU were treated just as fairly as anyone else. Not liking that they punished you for breaking the rules does not mean they gave bad service that you need to speak out against.

8 Likes

Nothing to do with your interactions with Customer service.

This has to do with you using Profanity and someone reporting you for doing so!

8 Likes

There is no issues with the service! you getting suspended has to do with breaking the rules.

You can speak about the service but be mindful if you cross over into trolling you can be actioned for that or if you get abusive

5 Likes

Throughout my years I’ve had many a negative opinion of Blizzard (mostly related to Diablo and WoW) and things they’ve done. I still think it’s a downright scam to tie in-game lore to rather pricy novels, lore that is in the game itself that you can very well not grasp the context of.

I’ve never been actioned because of my takes. I won’t claim to be a saint the whole time but my negative views on Blizzard has never got me in hot water.

I’m not sure why you’re still going on about bad service. Your very reason for making the thread was obliged and your questions answered. CSRs aren’t required to enlighten you as to why action was taken.

If this makes you stop playing I wish you luck elsewhere, but swearing like a sailor will make it difficult to get a foothold in many other games.

6 Likes

Take care, good luck in the future