I misunderstand or social contract is too vague

Right!?!?!?

What characterizes neurodivergent people?

Struggling with reading and writing
Clumsiness
Finding it hard to cope with crowds, bright lights, loud, sudden noises, or social situations
Difficulty with focusing or keeping still
No smiling or social responsiveness.

You can find this for yourself.
I have most of them…

1 Like

No, they don’t. That’s why Reports & Squelch exist. It allows other players and an automated system to create a band-aid solution, so Blizz can continue to be lazy about moderating.

Not to my knowledge…

Well, I may not have/know the answer, and don’t want to give the wrong answer…

1 Like

How would you get reported if you aren’t even typing anything in chat?

Then…dont…

You can still report people, if you have access to their portraits but don’t say anything in chat.

You asked why wouldn’t somebody answer, and I gave a perfectly sound answer. Now, you want to be argumentative?

You can believe that all you want, but it’s now a reportable and heinous offense per the social contract. If I see anyone just watching me get pwnd without assisting, or people not answering my questions in trade and not being helpful, that is reportable.

Be a better you.

Someone is going to track you down in the entire world of warcraft to right click your portrait and report you?

Implying if you did know the answer. Pretty self explanatory.

Generally, not helpful…

Not out of the realm of possibilities, there are some sick and twisted individuals out there that cannot let stuff go.

2 Likes

Pretty confident they hit ‘Accept’.

That’s one way.

But, you could (also) be standing right next to them, too. Whether, you’re in a dungeon, raid, bg, etc.

You don’t have to say a word, to get reported.

Not really.

lol. Im sorry but the paranoia over this is getting comical at this point.

BeCaUsE YoU dIdN’T aNsWeR mY QueStIoN i wiLL rUn AroUnD tHe EntIre AreA and RePoRt YoU AlL!!!

Really?

Yup.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like

lul. Like what you did there.

1 Like

I’m not paranoid about the Social Contract that doesn’t change, anything.

Players have been able to report for whatever they feel like, for awhile. This includes crazy behaviors like finding the individual or just naming them, in their custom tickets.

Do I believe something will come out of those reports? Absolutely not.

I never mentioned any follow-up from Blizz. Just merely pointing out, you don’t have to say anything, in any chat, to be reported.

1 Like

No, it isn’t, and this is the type of absurd fear mongering that is confusing people.

Yeah, it’s so sad they came out on the side of basic etiquette and human decency. Why are the “F your feelings” crowd always the most hypersensitive about people expecting them to behave better?

3 Likes

Ty BTQ, you clearly understand how I am.

The amount of people in this thread that think I am making a joke, is merely a small sample of most of the people across my life for the past 44 years. I dont know how so many people come up with the same false assumptions.

Jhalvyn, I am not joking.
I wish people would stop misassuming I’m making jokes.

How sickening my life is when most people think I’m not serious when I am serious. I have to be so freakingly tolerant when most people believe made-up lies about me. Just sickening how many people believe lies… And why I want to avoid interacting with most people, because being accused of bad stuff I am not doing is way too common.

Thank you Thundertotem. I appreciate your concerns. Not my first thread where I’m treated like this, like I’m some troll. I hate trolls, sarcasm, and jokes, and I k eep getting accused of mean stuff? I dont get why. I dont do all these nasty things so many people are accusing me of! I know what they say isnt true, but doesnt matter how much I say, someone somewhere is gonna hit me with a mute button for things I never did.

I’m glad the GM saw the truth. Far too common I get accused of so much imaginary, really really bad things, as if they never met a neuraldivergent before. Gm’s I thank you for seeing the truth. I appreciate the elaboration on the contract by Vrak, identifying the suggestions and the manditory parts.

To everyone who thinks I’m overthinking?
I think you are underthinking.
Look up neuraldivergency. There’s a reason why I do not see unwritten rules, because I am not born with the same brain as the majority.

I smh at all the false accusations. Make my insides churn. ugh.
The delight I feel with reading words of the people I feel who do truly get me, Fae, BTQ, Thundertotem, Vrak, others, thanks. I’m glad you get me.

I’ll recover, I’m gonna go play WoW by myself, until I’m geared up enough to raid with my guild, a rare treat, so few actually do get me, without making up unsubstantiated accusations. I’m exhausted.

4 Likes

It has never been “Fyour feelings”. It is just a difference in tangible and intangible. Feelings are more intangible, as well as impactful. Most don’t want other people to feel bad, it is just a lot harder to make someone feel better without significant time and effort.

That is where it all falls down right? Time and effort. People are an emotional wreck of feelings and we are just thinking “I just came here to play a game…” /ignore

Not the right answer to be clear.

You are my friend, but you can’t determine what my best is and neither can Blizzard. I bet a court of law couldn’t even determine what my best is.

2 Likes

For the right price, the courts will determine whatever you desire.