I misunderstand or social contract is too vague

Just stating out the obvious, my corpse-y friend. There are too many people that don’t seem to get it.

That said, it’s nothing worth getting upset at over because it’s just that - vague.

Blizzard already acknowledged that they can ban you for whatever they want, even if you didn’t do anything. You agreed to those terms, why aren’t you bringing out the pitch forks for that infringement upon your …“rights”?

Where is this great pitch fork gathering mob trying to topple down the carebear generation that invented the original ToS over 15 years ago? Why only now is it magically a problem?

1 Like

Thank you so much, comments like yours is why I dare to keep reading.

The amount of people misjudging me as a troll is sickening. i’m not what they think I am. And these people misjudging me is why I am afraid to talk to people. There’s just too many of them thinking I’m something I’m not.

I’m being genuine, not mean, not cruel, not malicious. I dont quite get why people think I’m a troll, unless they are a troll themselves, or are so used to being around liars, they think I’m lying too. I maybe unable to read every post because the hate for things they misunderstand and blame me as if I did a wrong… is exausting. I cant stand much more of their false accusations.

Faedrela, thank you. You are a delight to read your kind honest words in this storm of hatred that surrounds me. I’m trying to survive, and figure out how to keep going with all these horrible misjudgments surrounding me. Thank you for being a light in this darkness.

2 Likes

DO they have time between teaching CRT and recess to teach all of those other things ?

they released a new social contract tuesday actually.

I believe you.
A lot of people are putting your in a box because there are actual real trolls arguing for the same outcome that you are. That is why people think you are trolling but I don’t think that.

Bottom line, you have nothing to worry about unless you are being mean to other people.

If you are mean or willfully disrespectful, that’s one thing. Otherwise, have fun playing the game.

2 Likes

Yes. I am ok with thread closure. Thank you for your words Arandi, people like you help me know the world isnt a total cesspool of ppl who hate or dont recognize the existence of neuraldivergents like myself.

1 Like

I mean this honestly and with compassion, it seems like you should maybe stop playing this game or seek some guidance/help from someone, or both. It doesn’t seem like this game is bringing you anything but grief and stress.

1 Like

I really do not know the answer to that question. I can speculate it is because it was put in a box on the screen just two days ago.
It was agree or uninstall .

The title of this thread…
And part of first post…
I do still read the contract as requiring me to engage in social communication.
I was wrong…with, making it manatory to make friends .

1 Like

Then I miss spoke. The combination of ‘social’ and ‘contract’ is what isn’t liked. The underlying connotation is to the Leviathan and Thomas Hobbes.

Pretty sure there was a post from someone in Europe about this only being an issue for Americans.

No, politics and religion seem to bring the grief. Sad Blizzard had to take a side and make it public.

You sir, have neglected to try and log on yet :grin:

@Lynnaru, I am hoping you are feeling better. There was concern this morning when you was posting. I even reached out to Blizzard to voice my concerns, and they informed me they was keeping an eye on you and your thread.

6 Likes

The title of the agreement means nothing.

The context of said agreement has not changed.

I’m American and find no issue with it, at all 'cause nothing has changed.

So if we all agree that the context hasn’t changed, we already agree with/accepted the context, and the title means nothing… can we delete the title?

Most of these modern “political” types have a hard time with content more than a sentence long. It’s all about talking points. If they can cram it into two or more words, the better, it’s doesn’t matter or they don’t care if the message is lost.

1 Like

The title has to mean something, in order for you to want to change it. If it truly means nothing, there’s no reason to change it.

EDIT: Why you’re so hung up about the title, I have no idea.

1 Like

Lol. Well yah it means something. It means something to who ever wrote it and the people making arguments against it.

People want it changed, and people want it not to. So of course it means something.

I was explaining that. It means the “social contract” as was made famous by European authors in the 17th century.

This has got to be a joke…

:roll_eyes:

What people think of the title is irrelevant.

Based off of feelings. Objectively, it means nothing.

If you’re only gripe is the title, than this conversation is pointless and won’t go, anywhere. 'Cause you want to die on a hill over a title.

Even though, the context is the only objective thing that truly matters, in all of this.

Blocking you, now 'cause this is ridiculous! A title? Really? :roll_eyes:

Do they have GMs watching trade chat handing out bans to everyone not typing in it when there is a question?

Is there a list somewhere of everyone in trade chat so I can report all of the idle people/non chatters for not responding?

:roll_eyes:

How hard is it to be kind to someone obviously struggling and asking for help anyway?